Do you think Will Smith...........

dmoney82

Banned
Looks out for his old co-stars?
I.e. People from the Fresh Prince show that might not be making money anymore? Or find work in acting?

Do you think he gives anybody money or jobs in his movies?

Do you think he breaks DJ Jazzy Jeff off anything?

I mean he makes millions and I hope he would look out for Jazzy atleast. He wudnt be where he is without him.

What do you think?

Jazz is fine man, it's not like his Character from the show was how he is in real life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Jazz is fine man, it's not like his Character from the show was how he is in real life.
laugh.gif
Word, son still get publishing money probably.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Anybody on fresh prince is still gettin that syndication paper.
Seriously.

He shouldn't be giving anyone $$$$ despite the fact he makes a ton of it. Everyone on that show should be getting royalty checks, if they can't managetheir money, there is no reason to spoon feed his "co-stars".

If a show airs in syndication, everyone in it gets a royalty check.

Showbiz is not a dog eat dog world, but it is competitive. Actors work EXTREMELY hard to make a successful living. Do CEO's share their money with theirco-workers who are good friends? Do they try to offer them positions that could eventually take over their own? No.

As an actor, if you dont take an opportunity, someone else does and believe me they dont share their money with you. Its just like being out with friends, theymay pay for your drinks and meals once in a while but they dont send thousands over to you just because.

Like others have said, perhaps if one were in dire straits and there was a close relationship.

Jazzy Jeff is good. He's in a video game coming out called DJ Hero (yes, like Guitar Hero) but involving DJ'in.

I pretty sure will paying for a lot of people close to him. I doubt hes hittin up his old co works with cash, prolly just family.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I pretty sure will paying for a lot of people close to him. I doubt hes hittin up his old co works with cash, prolly just family.
this

-Jazz is eating good. He's still getting DJ gigs, guest appearances, syndication paper.
-Uncle Phil is eating good. He's on TV every now and then on some sitcom.
-Tatyana Ali went to Harvard, enough said. Has a role on the Young and the Restless.
-First Aunt Viv hasn't done anything since she left the show. The second Aunt Viv is eating good.
-Nicky goes to CSUN.
-Hilary hasn't done anything worth mentioning since the show ended.
-Carlton hosts a game show and directs "Meet the Browns".

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Sidenote: Will Smith runs in every single movie he's in. amirite?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

-Jazz is eating good. He's still getting DJ gigs, guest appearances, syndication paper.
-Uncle Phil is eating good. He's on TV every now and then on some sitcom.
-Tatyana Ali went to Harvard, enough said. Has a role on the Young and the Restless.
-First Aunt Viv hasn't done anything since she left the show. The second Aunt Viv is eating good.
-Nicky goes to CSUN.
-Hilary hasn't done anything worth mentioning since the show ended.
-Carlton hosts a game show and directs "Meet the Browns".
Hilary was in a few movies too....but I guess that counts as the time she was on the show. But I had no idea she was that old...damn near olderthan my moms.

Back
Top Bottom