Do You Wash Your Face & Brush Your Teeth BEFORE Going To Bed?

I brush my teeth twice a day.
I make wudu a few times a day, so I wash my face multiple times a day including b4 i go to bed.

not to offend anyone or anything like that...this is just mindboggling to me how many people here don't do it regularly

i'm guessin some of y'all don't take trips to the dentist ( or probably never been there before )

i strongly suggest y'all do. cavities, gingivitis, periodontis and other mouth infestations goin around in your mouths right now and y'all don't even know it.

that's not an elitist view btw. it's just a fact that happens when you don't brush regularly, or even if you do but don't do it well enough.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Cleanse my skin?
Yes.

"Brush" my teeth?
No.

I try to only allow a max amount of dosages of fluorides to enter my body on a daily basis.
Tap water + average toothpaste+ canned food+ foil+ etc. sources...
smh.gif
2euu1kx.gif

i have to wash my face and brush my teeth before going to bed

even if im dead beat tired i have to do it

I have to brush my teeth before I go to sleep. I find it hard to sleep with bad breath and a build up in the back of my teeth.

Yes, actually wont be able to go to sleep if I dont. Even if I fall asleep randomly I will wake up real quick to do it then go back to sleep.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Cleanse my skin?
Yes.

"Brush" my teeth?
No.

I try to only allow a max amount of dosages of fluorides to enter my body on a daily basis.
smh.gif
Im guessing you missed the spoiler button......
2euu1kx.gif

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Teeth discoloration

Do your brain a favor...
http://www.fluoridealert.org/

http://www.actionpa.org/fluoride/ej.html#reason1

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I always do both, unless I fall asleep unexpectedly.
at least some mouthwash if not brushing teeth.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I could be piss drunk... I wash my face n brush my teeth ... 24/7... How could this not be common knowledge ..
.. unless ur an eskimo and live in antartica .. 

I get the brushing your teeth before bed thing....But when did not washing your face before bed become bad hygiene?

i rinse my face off if i tell myself ill wait til the morning and take a shower.
if i dont brush at night, ill just rinse out with mouthwash.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

so lemme get this straight...

you guys eat all day....microscopic food particles building up in between your teeth...giving the bacterial in your mouth more food for it to grow and multiply... go to sleep without brushing it... letting the bacteria eat away at your teeth all night...and only brush your teeth once a day in the morning?

gross.
It all depends on what you eat, and when you eat it.

All bacteria are not harmful to the body.
Most actually work as complex ecosystems that actually cleanses and protects the body from harm.

But once again it all depends on what you eat, and when you eat it.

And it always important to floss and drink plenty of water.
Many dentists leave out the later part which is the most important because
water itself flushes out the harmful bacteria and produces saliva to assure the rest.

The body is a self-cleanser, but it will only react as so if you treat it correctly.
As a pre-med student, take a microbiology class and you won't want to put your toothbrush down.

Im gunna be 100%

I dont always wash my face and brush my teeth before I go to sleep. Sometimes I just want to jump non the bed and go to sleep and I forget.
But now Im trying to get back into that habit. I feel so disgusted with myself when I wake up in the morning and taste my breath 
sick.gif

i brush my teeth and wash my face @ night however, I shower in the morning because it wakes me up. xD

Originally Posted by thejrob

I could be blackout and I'm still brushing my teeth and washing my face. Shower every morning too...

The guilt of not brushing my teeth at night doesn't let me sleep, it kinda sucks when your beyond tired and dont wanna brush them

Back
Top Bottom