Do You Wash Your Face & Brush Your Teeth BEFORE Going To Bed?

seriously though I wouldn't know how to handle the news if a dentist told me i had a cavity

i brush at night & mouthwash but don't really wash my face... every now and then ill wash my face at night but it prevents me from sleeping

People still do this?? I havent done this since I was a kid.. only do it in the morning... I dont personally know any one guy that does this either... however all my teeth are still straight and white... and have no pimples on my face

Yes.

I CAN NOT go to sleep at night, without taking a shower. It does not matter what time I walk into my house; before touching that bed I have to shower.

Also, brushing my teeth, flossing, and mouthwash I do every single night before bed.

What kind of question is this? This is something we all learned to do as children. One thing I might skip out on is flossing every single night, but the others are a necessity.

yall are too much
laugh.gif
. i dont know anyone who does this religiously (maybe brush their teeth) and dont give me the
sick.gif
cuz i dont. im just the only one tellin the truth.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

yall are too much
laugh.gif
. i dont know anyone who does this religiously (maybe brush their teeth) and dont give me the
sick.gif

thats what im saying I find it extremely hard to believe that I dont know one single person who does this every night before they go to bed.. yet theres a 7 page thread of everyone saying yea of course

Toothpaste leaves a coat of Glycerin on your teeth that suffocates the enamel on your teeth, which makes them rot, which makes you have to go to the dentist to get it fixed.

Gotta brush with either Baking Soda or Castille Soap.

Also, look up "Oil Pulling". Mouthwash is bad too.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

yall are too much
laugh.gif
sick.gif

thats what im saying I find it extremely hard to believe that I dont know one single person who does this every night before they go to bed.. yet theres a 7 page thread of everyone saying yea of course

lol, they mad because they don't brush their teeth every night.

i brush in the morning, but brush/floss at night occasionally. i wash my face at night though.

i got nice straight white teeth though.

yall are too much
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom