DO your family/friends comment on your expensive purchases?

laugh.gif
kind of annoying. every time fam/friends come to the crib someone always has something negative to say about what i buy. you spent too much money on thattv...why do you need all video game systems? why do you need a new phone? blah blah blah
smh.gif
its my fing money. while i realize the importance of savingmoney(which i do) i refuse to live my life as one of those people who "penny" pinches every purchase. got to enjoy life while you can.

i could care less what people say
laugh.gif

this other day, i bought myself some armani exchange from the store at 5th ave in the city and i was with a girl and she was like "why you spending somuch money?!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most NTrs I assume will say yes. I agree, lifes a dash. Do what ya can with what ya got but dont go into debt.

NYK.....why not a limited edition splinter shirt? lol....nice to see u switching up the style
laugh.gif
ill have pics monday for you fam as i told you where i amtoday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cor23ey

yea... then I go - "wanna see how its done? WATCH ME DO ME!"

wow its people like this thats killing hip hop right now

to answer the question yes, but i know what i need to get done and what i dont

Yeah, they tell me I need to chill and start thinking about buying a house instead of shoes and clothes.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

NYK.....why not a limited edition splinter shirt? lol....nice to see u switching up the style
laugh.gif
ill have pics monday for you fam as i told you where i am today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude got jokes on me
I'm just versatile with my style
pimp.gif

one day you'll see me with a ninja turtle shirt with green dunks, other days, you'll see me styling with some nice clothes and pradas
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

It's all about living life for the moment right now for me

^ i feel that kb. to me...if you can save...and still get the things you want you're good money. i have cut down on my sneaker purchases though....ill havethe money in my pocket and be at the store like ehhhh...ill pass. maybe im growing up just a lil bit
frown.gif

some do, it doesn't bother me though... ima still be spending money like its going out of style

I had just over 100 boxes of shoes downstairs in the guest room since I didn't have enough space in my room.. So this winter my old uncle decided to visitmy mom and she put him in that room... And he actually thought that she tried to open a shoe business and failed at it and dude tried to offer her some moneystating that "times must tough" for us. Then she told him how it was mine and he actually got mad at the fact that she let me buy all this shoes
laugh.gif

She called me the same day laughing at the whole scenario lol

This all happened while I was in college, thank God I was not there for him to lecture me.

Him and my dad always talk about how they only had one pair of shoes and how they wear it till it fall apart
laugh.gif
. Well I keep mine DS.

dude I had a big collection of jordans...but these last few year, I've been selling some of the shoes on ebay...I don't know.....to me, it's likewhat's the point of having all of these sneakers if i'm not going to wear most of them and keep them D.S or near D.S...might as well make money offthem.

I guess its part of me "growing up" through the years

Not in a negative way, but it definitely gets noticed. Not clothes or shoes or whatever, but like if a friend of mine gets a new car or something of coursepeople say something.

all the time, only my shoes though, other stuff not so much.

yes man i feel u !
my moms b like "OMG u payed 250 for those jordans,for that go 2 payless an get a pair of sneakers for $19.99!lmao
roll.gif

nah no jokes on you nyk
laugh.gif
you my peoples its all love. i must admit though...i did cop a ninja turtles tee from target because of you last summer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wore it with some glow in the dark dunks
pimp.gif

I throw them a tycoon shower (make it rain!). Let them pick it up then say, "wipe me down!"

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

nah no jokes on you nyk
laugh.gif
you my peoples its all love. i must admit though...i did cop a ninja turtles tee from target because of you last summer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wore it with some glow in the dark dunks
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

you should get a Ducktales t shirt
laugh.gif
...no lie I saw this one guywith a shirt that said "Hood Tales" and it got the cartoon characters with guns
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Foto1p45266.jpg

they constantly do, and tell me "why dont you stop spending and start saving", like an insurance company commercial

Back
Top Bottom