Doc Rivers vol. Let it go Doc

moz-screenshot.png

[h1]Rivers: Starting five undefeated vs. Lakers[/h1]
08:24 AM ET 08.25 | Doc Rivers is calling for a T, as in a technicality. The Lakers are back-to-back champions simply because Boston center Kendrick Perkinstore the medial collateral and posterior cruciate ligaments in hisright knee, causing him to miss the final three quarters of Game 6 andall of Game 7. Or so Rivers would like you to think. "They still havenot beaten our starting five," Rivers recently told ESPN 980's JohnThompson, as provided by Sports Radio Interviews. "Our starting fiveagainst the Lakers starting five has a ring. Tell him [a Lakers fan] don't forget that. We will be back strong and Perk will be there next year if there's a Game 7."

Los Angeles Times

Dude seriously need to let it go. He really must forgot about Bynum not playing during the 08 playoffs huh? Not to mention Ariza injury.

moz-screenshot.png

[h1]Rivers: Starting five undefeated vs. Lakers[/h1]
08:24 AM ET 08.25 | Doc Rivers is calling for a T, as in a technicality. The Lakers are back-to-back champions simply because Boston center Kendrick Perkinstore the medial collateral and posterior cruciate ligaments in hisright knee, causing him to miss the final three quarters of Game 6 andall of Game 7. Or so Rivers would like you to think. "They still havenot beaten our starting five," Rivers recently told ESPN 980's JohnThompson, as provided by Sports Radio Interviews. "Our starting fiveagainst the Lakers starting five has a ring. Tell him [a Lakers fan] don't forget that. We will be back strong and Perk will be there next year if there's a Game 7."

Los Angeles Times

Dude seriously need to let it go. He really must forgot about Bynum not playing during the 08 playoffs huh? Not to mention Ariza injury.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

moz-screenshot.png

Bynum is garbage, don't use that argument.

But if you think Game 7 wouldn't have been different with Perkins, I don't know what to tell you.

moz-screenshot.png

But if you think Game 7 wouldn't have been different with Perkins, I don't know what to tell you.

Injuries happen, hes a coach im sure he knows that.

Hes just trying to motivate his team, i dont see the problem.

Bynum's been hobblin around every year it seems.

Injuries happen, hes a coach im sure he knows that.

Hes just trying to motivate his team, i dont see the problem.

Bynum's been hobblin around every year it seems.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

moz-screenshot.png

Doesn't matter if you think he's garbage. Doc argument was about "starting five" last I check Bynum is one of the Lakers "starting five". So, how did his starting five beat the Lakers starting five in 08?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

moz-screenshot.png

Doesn't matter if you think he's garbage. Doc argument was about "starting five" last I check Bynum is one of the Lakers "starting five". So, how did his starting five beat the Lakers starting five in 08?

"Our starting five against the Lakers starting five has a ring.

Which starting five?  The one with Lamar and Vlad Radmonovic?  But not the one with Bynum and/or Ariza/Artest? 

What a dumb @#$%.  I get he's trying to save face, and make his players look good, I'm sure they love him for that, it's good coach mind games and all that, but be smart. 

One year Bynum doesn't play at all and they don't have a healthy SF, they don't win.  The next two years, Bynum is at least able to be on the floor and contribute, and they have a solid SF, and they win back to back.  Tell Doc to look at that next time he wants to cry about his team. 

"Our starting five against the Lakers starting five has a ring.

Which starting five?  The one with Lamar and Vlad Radmonovic?  But not the one with Bynum and/or Ariza/Artest? 

What a dumb @#$%.  I get he's trying to save face, and make his players look good, I'm sure they love him for that, it's good coach mind games and all that, but be smart. 

One year Bynum doesn't play at all and they don't have a healthy SF, they don't win.  The next two years, Bynum is at least able to be on the floor and contribute, and they have a solid SF, and they win back to back.  Tell Doc to look at that next time he wants to cry about his team. 

we didnt have bynum for any finals games in 08.

they lost perk in the 1rst quarter of game 6. a quarter in which they were down by about 20 neway.......

if either of these teams wanna make a legit argument about about their starting five getting the best of the others starting five the lakers would have the edge....

nice try.....

we didnt have bynum for any finals games in 08.

they lost perk in the 1rst quarter of game 6. a quarter in which they were down by about 20 neway.......

if either of these teams wanna make a legit argument about about their starting five getting the best of the others starting five the lakers would have the edge....

nice try.....

Ifs, ifs, ifs....Sheed did play pretty well in Game 7. Who knows how the game would have been different? Perk certainly would have changed the dynamic, but it may not have been for the better. So Doc and Celtics fans, shut up. Yall blew it in the 4th qtr.

Back
Top Bottom