Does age matter?

This stems from this

View media item 129987

I turn 27 in Feb and I really can't imagine myself with a 21 year old. I already have a degree, stable career, what can a 21 yr old bring to the table for me beside new yambs? Plus my younger sister is 21 :smh:

So does age matter? Or as long as they're legal it's cool?

For me, yes...I'm almost 23, and I know I (and most other people) was a @#$@ load less mature until I was about 21 :lol: I mean a few years here and there is fine, but I want to be able to relate to the girl I'm with mentally

:wow: she's 21?
nothing more than two years younger. I'm not a baby sitter or into that nasty kiddo **** unlike some drs...

I was 29 and dated a 19 yr old for a bit. The age thing never was a problem. If you both like what you have to offer and enjoy each others company, there should be no problem.

If all I want is yambs... meh, if I'm faded enough, I'm going for it

If I actually want a relationship/some to commit to... Yes, age matters.

I just turned 24. No way am I taking anyone under 23 seriously.

I was 29 and dated a 19 yr old for a bit. The age thing never was a problem. If you both like what you have to offer and enjoy each others company, there should be no problem.

What did she offer you, and what did you offer her?

If you don't mind me asking.

*Cue Aaliyah song, then reference her life :lol:* Age don't matter for me. You know my searches always be from 17 to 99.

age is just a number...

i was 19 and i dated/went out/gf with a 13 year old....

age is just a number...

we were both teenagers/adolescentes...and her parents approved..

i dont see the big deal....i swear this only an issue in america...they view a grown woman in her 18-21 range as "a little girl"

mean while girls in puerto rico, mexico, colombia.....at 15-16 are raising children, cooking, cleaning, tending after their brothers and sisters.....are more developed and more mature....act older...

go to mexico, puerto rico and colombia....you will see 15 - 16 year old women with 30 year old men....

America has its sexual view distorted.....
Im 19 and i would never go out with a 13 year old :smh:
Thats limit-line pedo broham

but yea, same. i wasnt in a relationship with her tho i was just corrupting her young life and adding miles to her odometer. 

she started to make me feel weird so i stopped seeing her. 

No, the person matters.

Someone could be years younger than you but more interesting, responsible, mature, and worthy of a relationship compared to someone else who happens to be the same age as you.

Even simpler... I wouldn't want to be immediately disregarded by a woman because I happened to be younger than she was. I wouldn't want it done to me, so I wont do it to another.

Last edited:

I was doing this last year @ this time, except I was the one who was 21 :pimp:

Great times, she held the kid down until I sabotaged my success and didn't get her anything for x-mas knowing she'd get mad. I never said sorry or tried to kick it with her after, I'm a selfish young n_ sometimes. **shrugs**

age is just a number...

i dont see the big deal....i swear this only an issue in america...they view a grown woman in her 18-21 range as "a little girl"

mean while girls in puerto rico, mexico, colombia.....at 15-16 are raising children, cooking, cleaning, tending after their brothers and sisters.....are more developed and more mature....act older...

go to mexico, puerto rico and colombia....you will see 15 - 16 year old women with 30 year old men....

Damn was trying to quote but hit the *thumbs up* button. But don't agree with this. What was going through that head of yours man? Not okay. I'm Latino an I've heard of that but thats because its in countries where people just get by on life and its hard to make a living. Men like you who take advantage of small girls and parents who should be ashame of themselves for not teaching them to close their legs. Yeah I'm mad bruhh!

Last edited:
I'm 20, so I don't have too much say in this compared to some of you older members, but maturity means more to me than age. Of course age does matter to me as well, but where a female's maturity is at is what I look for.

age is just a number...

And that is why they are 3rd world countries.

You have your view distorted. Holy shhh you're messed up.

That 13 year old must've been fine as hell. Her parents messed up in the head though.

I was 27 dating an 18 year old...only once and honestly I had more fun with her than I did with any other woman my age I dated during my single days.....she was just loads of fun all around and funny as ****.

I think it matters after a certain point, and I have noticed with more Hispanics that it does not seem to matter at all.

I remember Dominican/Puerto Rican girls in HS with me that had bfs that were 24-27. All I could think is that not only is it disgusting, but dude is most likely not just ****** you, you naive child. 

Right now being 23, I Do not think I can take any girl seriously under 21, 20 possibly. I would not even want to mess with a girl that is not in College atleast, because what the hell is there for us to talk about???

Funny this got posted though, because there is this girl that I am pretty sure wants the Cawk from me, and she is in HS with my cousin, although she is a Senior and 17...Im thinking like no she is still in HS, and this is wrong on so many levels, but she about that life. My boy smashed it when she was 15 and he was 21, Im not about that life at all!

Back
Top Bottom