Does anybody else put "lmfao" or "bahaha" when...

You're texting somone and your not laughing?
laugh.gif

I hardly laugh/smirk/snicker whenever someone tries to be funny in a text
grin.gif

You're texting somone and your not laughing?
laugh.gif

I hardly laugh/smirk/snicker whenever someone tries to be funny in a text
grin.gif

lol or haha is the basic response

lmao or bwahaha if I actually find it funny.

lol or haha is the basic response

lmao or bwahaha if I actually find it funny.

lol to lighten up the mood

lmao if it was actually funny

if, in some fluke of luck, i actually laughed out loud, i go ape**** and use caps and etc

Usually when im actually laughing out loud I tell them "dude im by myself and im laughing out loud right now" or to keep it shorter HAHAHAHA. But other then that when i post lol im usually never laughing.

FTR i never use lmfao lmao rofl or lmaooooooooooo or rotflmao. I would feel douchey.

Usually when im actually laughing out loud I tell them "dude im by myself and im laughing out loud right now" or to keep it shorter HAHAHAHA. But other then that when i post lol im usually never laughing.

FTR i never use lmfao lmao rofl or lmaooooooooooo or rotflmao. I would feel douchey.

lol to lighten up the mood

lmao if it was actually funny

if, in some fluke of luck, i actually laughed out loud, i go ape**** and use caps and etc

"LOL" = I found it funny, or I'm just being nice and want them to think what they probably thought would be funny actually is.

"LMAO" = I found it hilarious, or I'm just being nice and want them to think what they probably thought would be funny actually is.

But I rarely actually laugh out loud either way. Usually have the 
indifferent.gif
face on.

"LOL" = I found it funny, or I'm just being nice and want them to think what they probably thought would be funny actually is.

"LMAO" = I found it hilarious, or I'm just being nice and want them to think what they probably thought would be funny actually is.

But I rarely actually laugh out loud either way. Usually have the 
indifferent.gif
face on.

lol = you were trying to be funny and i reconize that Real Life equivalent = courtesy laugh

haha = i am actually laughing at what you said. Very rare though. I don't usually laugh at texts unless its really funny or a funny picture

lol = you were trying to be funny and i reconize that Real Life equivalent = courtesy laugh

haha = i am actually laughing at what you said. Very rare though. I don't usually laugh at texts unless its really funny or a funny picture

Back
Top Bottom