Does anybody still care about FouseyTube anymore?

on topic, i really despise the practice of staged pranks and never liked the fousey vids but he seems like a great fit for hollywood and certain types of popular movies. i'm betting that he kills it in the movie biz. good for him.

it's crazy that all these people doing numbers are people I know from sites I frequent

i watch his vlogs everyday. religiously. no lie

he didnt post one today, makes me a bit sad. idk why i enjoy his vlogs so much. 

even if they suck i still watch it all. i just dont like his rants cause they seems pointless

Dat boy is flourishing!!

Got Kevin Hart kickiNg it and fine yambs jumping in the tub?

Homey is doing it

:pimp: :pimp:

Lost a little respect for bae after seeing this :smh:

even if they suck i still watch it all.

:x :smh:

Lost a little respect for bae after seeing this
mean.gif

even if they suck i still watch it all.

sick.gif
mean.gif
Might as well don a Fousey avi now b

Last edited:

even if they suck i still watch it all. i just dont like his rants cause they seems pointless
hahahah man wut

will always be a chump. don't really matter to me if he is getting paid through views. this guy would probably sell his soul for one million views.

did u even look at his channel?

he uploads daily and 90% of them hit a mill views in a week. he also has 10 million subs on his main channel. lol NTers love to hate.

Can't believe I have this dude a view just cause I saw shorties feet in the YouTube preview.

did u even look at his channel?

he uploads daily and 90% of them hit a mill views in a week. he also has 10 million subs on his main channel. lol NTers love to hate.

internet fame doesn't buy a personality. not sure if you are familiar with his antics but this guy is the definition of a attention *****. from promoting his depression and suicidal epoch to his wanna be tough guy with that confrontation with cops.

you can call it hating, i call it not enjoying how someone is so desperate for attention they don't know who they truly are without recording it to the whole world.

Back
Top Bottom