Does anybody still care about FouseyTube anymore?

Man I salute any NT'er doing it, regardless of the field.

Y'all be coming at dudes neck more than Steezy just because of some corny youtube videos and questionable forum post.

Continue to get ya shine on pleighboi. That goes for YOUNGHOLLYWOOD, Neek, and the rest of em. Even EWD with his drones 
roll.gif

Flourish

knowing how beta he is, i give it a couple of weeks until he starts treating her like a queen and she uses him. pretty sure the only reason she is with is for fame and money.

Damn who pee'd in your cereal this morning?

You must've been one of the dudes that got caught lookin at yousefs leggings :lol:

Disagreeing is one thing, but you just sound mad for no reason :lol:

not even mad. just like pointing out who lame this guy is. whether he is making money not, i still view his antics cheesy.

You must've been one of the dudes that got caught lookin at yousefs leggings :lol:

he was wearing leggings? :lol: proves my point that he will anything

Disagreeing is one thing, but you just sound mad for no reason :lol:

not even mad. just like pointing out who lame this guy is. whether he is making money not, i still view his antics cheesy.

Uhhhh yeah, that video is what got him over the hump!

It was the most viral YouTube prank. That video is why he is where he is today!

Hes corny, we get it. But you cant give props when due? You act like dude is out here robbing folks or kicking babies in the face.

Really dont see how all this negativity towards him benefits you. Whatever you're going through, hope nothing but the best for ya doggie.

Back
Top Bottom