Does anyone else feel like a lot of models are unattractive? [PICS]

Yes, there are the sexy Victoria Secret models, and plenty of attractive ones, but I feel like a lot of times models are weird looking. Case in point, swimfashion week:

2u7al2f.jpg

2425tsx.jpg

34pyw4n.jpg

1znwntg.jpg

28722s8.jpg

I dunno, I feel like I see better looking girls at a bank or grocery store than most models... Must be a height thing.

I agree. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd smash all of those, but yea I see better looking normal females who work at Wal Mart or especially like themall or at the Club nights. That goes for celebrities too, but like you said, models look especially average a lot of the time and people try to rationalizetheir ugliness or normalness by saying they're exotic or unique or something

It's cause a lot of them got NO body whatsoever. If they had even just a lil' booty or some c-cup sized boobies, they'd be much moreattractive.....

Yea, I find 75% of models unattractive myself. Way too skinny. And I'm not a fan of girls being 6'3'-5'10 either. Even though I am 6'2 andit wouldn't matter much.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

2425tsx.jpg

51455.jpg

Verdine is a pretty dude though

I like my women with a little more meat on their bones, and not too tall
Im a picky fellow

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've seen some tall women that are much better looking. I agree, it's like because they are 'modelstatus', people make excuses for them that they've got beauty. Not so fast... I mean look at my pics. If you saw these women on the street, youwouldn't take a second glance.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yes, there are the sexy Victoria Secret models, and plenty of attractive ones, but I feel like a lot of times models are weird looking. Case in point, swim fashion week:

34pyw4n.jpg

1znwntg.jpg

28722s8.jpg

I dunno, I feel like I see better looking girls at a bank or grocery store than most models... Must be a height thing.
MY TYPE OF WOMEN
pimp.gif

Runway models are looked as objects, hangers if you will.
Most of the models yall would find attractive you will see get the biggest commercial jobs.
70%=truly exotic and/or unique beauties and 30%=Really ugly but get the "exotic" pass chicks get the editorial jobs.
The ones who get stuck on the runway their whole career lack personality and/or looks, but have the height.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Most of the models yall would find attractive you will see get the biggest commercial jobs.
70%=truly exotic and/or unique beauties and 30%=Really ugly but get the "exotic" pass chicks get the editorial jobs.
The ones who get stuck on the runway their whole career lack personality and/or looks, but have the height.
yeah, i could see that. those runway model chicks are like zombies, always looking tired and hungry.

i just feel like human beings have a very weird way of choosing what a 'model' is. these women wouldn't get a second look on the street, hell if isaw some of the chicks i posted i'd
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

pretty much...

a model is just that a someone to model and show your product (most times clothes) they aren't worried about the prettiest though it helps they wouldrather find a "look" and a body that their product falls best on (tall and thin hanger models)...most people assume models must be good looking whenits really a body type requirement that is more important

You're not the only one. The reason why they are sought after however is because they have features that everyday women don't have. Most"models" think they are models but they aren't for a reason.

Everyone has a diff sense of beauty I guess... like where Seal is from hes considered gorgeous but alot of people in the States don't think he is

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Everyone has a diff sense of beauty I guess... like where Seal is from hes considered gorgeous but alot of people in the States don't think he is

Where the $@$* is he from? Isn't his face burnt? It looks like it anyways. This #*%!# must be from a burn ward in a hospital then and be the least severelyburnt.

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

Yeah the ones you posted look horrible.
i didn't even look for ugly models or anything. this was just a regular fashion show. i
eek.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
after double-taking...

which proves my point even further.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

$*@
What are you talking about? I am pretty sure that Seal is as ugly in Nigeria as he is in the States.

I think it's not so much about their faces, but their body and the way they walk. Because there was this one ugly bald black woman who I used to always seeon the runway on TV.

Back
Top Bottom