Does anyone else get peeved with people at ATM's?

damn I swear people apply for mortgages at the damn ATM; just get out cash and go 
laugh.gif

nothing more annoying than having to wait 10 min. to get $20 because someone feels the need to do their entire banking at the ATM

I hate this as well. I thought I was the only one. I never fully understand what they could be doing that would require so much time that they couldn't have done online or should be doing with a teller.

I'm usually the guy that deposits more than the machine can accept HA HA
indifferent.gif

Nah but I usually go at times where people don't really need the ATM's so that I don't feel like I'm taking too long or have to wait for too long for a machine.

I saw a spanish lady try every language... for $5, not realizing that it only lets you take multiples of $20

im at a ATM for under a min whenever i go.... i pulled some cash last night out the ATM & the gf asked did i even go in 7-11
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I can't stand people that deposit checks and do all other types of long transactions at ATM's other than cash withdrawal.  If folks want to do all that they should take their %## inside that bank and deal with a teller.  If folks need to deposit a check or cash that bad they should just wait until the banks opens up again.

drives me insane.

one time, i saw this asian chick forget her pin #. her card kept getting rejected 5-6x. she started looking around (at the walls, the sky, the floor) as if she were looking for clues. After 5 mins, i straight up said "HURRY UP!!!". She got spooked and somehow magically entered the correct pin #.

-_-

I never use ATMs. I always get cash back off a debit card purchase at 7-11 etc.

I pretty much always need a Red Bull anyway.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I never use ATMs. I always get cash back off a debit card purchase at 7-11 etc.

I pretty much always need a Red Bull anyway.
my 7-11 stopped allowing cash back 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I can't stand people that deposit checks and do all other types of long transactions at ATM's other than cash withdrawal.  If folks want to do all that they should take their %## inside that bank and deal with a teller.  If folks need to deposit a check or cash that bad they should just wait until the banks opens up again.
As someone who frequently picks up his checks Saturday afternoon (when my bank closes at like 2pm,) you're dumb as rocks. The entire purpose of depositing a check at the ATM is that it needs to be deposited ASAP, and not when the bank opens up again.

If folks need to withdraw cash that bad they should just WALK TO ANOTHER ATM. What bank doesn't have more than one? Walk through the drive through if you need it that bad, otherwise shut the f up and wait like 2 minutes.

Originally Posted by Yeah

As someone who frequently picks up his checks Saturday afternoon (when my bank closes at like 2pm,) you're dumb as rocks. The entire purpose of depositing a check at the ATM is that it needs to be deposited ASAP, and not when the bank opens up again.

If folks need to withdraw cash that bad they should just WALK TO ANOTHER ATM. What bank doesn't have more than one? Walk through the drive through if you need it that bad, otherwise shut the f up and wait like 2 minutes.

This plus when I deposit my checks it takes under 3 mins top to process and finish. Get outa here with that mess.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Redbox customers irk me
30t6p3b.gif
This... people just browsing while about four people wait behind them, especially if your trying to just return a movie!

Don't really mess with ATM's to much and when I do no ones ever there ftw  

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Redbox customers irk me
30t6p3b.gif
This... people just browsing while about four people wait behind them, especially if your trying to just return a movie!

You need to sack up and just ask if you can return you movie real quick. Most people will let you.

Hell, half the time if someone sees me standing/approaching with a movie in hand, they offer to let me return it ahead of them. 

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Nah but I usually go at times where people don't really need the ATM's so that I don't feel like I'm taking too long or have to wait for too long for a machine. I cant believe people actually deposit cash into atms, especially big amounts- i dont trust them machines 
The BOA machines allows 40 bills per transaction. The most I've deposited was 30+ bills & it worked just fine.

Besides I always make sure I count my cash before hand & know how many of each bill I have so when they go over what they have, it's accurate. If it's not, you can always cancel the transaction, check if you got ever bill, and go to the teller or something.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Redbox customers irk me
30t6p3b.gif

You need to sack up and just ask if you can return you movie real quick. Most people will let you.

Hell, half the time if someone sees me standing/approaching with a movie in hand, they offer to let me return it ahead of them. 

Usually let the people at the Redbox cook for a bit, if it gets too long I will speak up. Guess I should've clarified and told you how I "sack" up...

Originally Posted by Yeah

Agreed.  Plus I could give a %+*# whose behind me!  If it is that big of a deal and you need to show your frustrations and impatience, then open your mouth or do something about it. 

Back
Top Bottom