Does anyone else get peeved with people at ATM's?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I can't stand people that deposit checks and do all other types of long transactions at ATM's other than cash withdrawal.  If folks want to do all that they should take their %## inside that bank and deal with a teller.  If folks need to deposit a check or cash that bad they should just wait until the banks opens up again.

depends on the situation imo.   i have my own personal schedule and at times it conflicts with bank hours so when i need to what i need to do, i use the atm.  now the majority of the time when i go its no one there so i don't feel the need to rush, but if its a long line i'd say its common courtesy to just to the important stuff you need to do and worry about everything else later since it's a backed up line.

The transactions don't bother me. What really gets me mad is when I'm in the drive-thru and someone pulls up
DEAD SMACK on my bumper!
mad.gif
 Why do they have to do that?

get used to it. it's going to be the future.

replace tellers with machines = significant $ saved by the banks

bank of america's new e-checking program has no min balance etc but you have to do ALL your transactions via the ATM or face an $8 charge. the only thing you can use the teller for (free of charge) would be coins, cashier's check etc.

talking about machines, I hate dudes that be on machines at the gym forever....not even doing nothing, long rest between sets, get on their phone, do another set 10mins later!

Long lines are just a part of life around here. A third of the people are drug dealers and they need to process their small denomination bills. The other third are paisas and they have to deposit their large bills and they have four or five accounts anyway (one to send money home, one to feed the family, another for weddings and communions and quincineras ect. and another for other things).

Living through the Great Recession and residing in California, a person with a simple 9 to 5 has to understand that most people are only able to make a living by hustling and hustling involves a lot of cash and time at the ATM. If waiting to withdraw your substantial funds from auto deposit is your greatest peril in life, be thankful.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Redbox customers irk me
30t6p3b.gif

This.

And people that take so $*%#%@% long to order fast food. +%%+% are you really asking if #5 really comes with fries and a drink?

30 secs and I'm out. And I've never had to step foot inside an actual bank except when my debit card info was stolen

StillIn729 wrote
damn I swear people apply for mortgages at the damn ATM; just get out cash and go 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Word. 
There are some people who just like to dawdle in life, and even more so if they know people are waiting on them. 

Banks should have an Express Lane for people who just need to withdraw cash. 

Those who need to fine-tune their swaps, forward rate agreements and exotic options should have their own machine. 

Back
Top Bottom