Does Anyone Else Kinda Want Wu-Tang To Break Away From RZA?...

They're my favorite group and all, and I hate to see them beefing and stuff, but from a strictly music point of view, I think it would be beneficial...They already stated that 8 Diagrams would be the last Wu-Tang group album if im not mistaken, and Raekwon said they might do an album wihtout RZA called TheShaolin Vs. Wu-Tang so that would mean ANOTHER gruop album, minus RZA... I hope y'all can understand my point of view here...

Discuss

I would love to hear a Shaolin Vs Wu-Tang album but I would never want them to not rhyme over a RZA's beats again.

The thing is certain group members are complaining now, all we ever heard from the Wu group albums were mostly Rza production. Other than a few in houseproducers like Bronze Nazareth the Wu sounds best over Rza production. Sure there are a lotta what if they rapped over this or that but Rza production is whatbrought Wu Tang to their greatness. This recent album is a diff sound but I like it.

Im for a Shaloin vs. Wu Tang album but I still want Rza to appear atleast lyrically.

Theres onle a few producers Id want to hear do a Wu album and thats Beatnuts, Madlib, Premier, n Pete Rock, and maybe Dilla, Alchemist, n NoID.

smokin.gif

there is no Wu Tang without the RZA...they could do something else but it wouldnt be the same

Rza's time has passed,its time for them dudes to move on or let Rza do what he wants to do with Wu-Tang,he does own it(the name/brand..ect).

No ODB...no wu-tang

^^^ ODB wasnt on Cuban linx, liquid swords (except for the hook on duel of hte iron mic), supreme clientele, or Ironman... and all those albums wereclassics...

Yeah RZA's sound has changed too much so I wouldn't mind hearing at least one album without RZA. Some members just do not have it anymore though, or atleast at the same level (not even talking about RZA) probably too much crack...

^^^ ODB wasnt on Cuban linx, liquid swords (except for the hook on duel of hte iron mic), supreme clientele, or Ironman... and all those albums were classics...
So was "the return of the 36 chambers" and he was all over that album,whats your point?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

there is no Wu Tang without the RZA...they could do something else but it wouldnt be the same
What he said. Rza is number one on my list and always will be. they can do stuff with Mathematics and others and still have the wutang sound but youstill gotta have Rza rhyming on tracks....

I def don't want the wu to separate from RZA. Especially with all the commercial producers they'd end up working with, they should def stick to whathas worked.

It's cool to say Wu is RZA but the dude just isn't the same anymore, at least the other members seem to be on the same page about catching the Wusound. Raekwon and others were saying the beats just don't fit and that RZA wants to change the group into something they are not. The members feel liketheir creativity is being held down so if they have other producers at least the rapping might be Wu just not the beats. Wu-Tang will never be able to put outanother true album until RZA wants to make Wu beats and even then a lot of the members aren't where they once were, too many drugs or whatever #+##%!% withtheir brains.

I want to know what beats Raekwon and Ghost are upset with on the new Wu album, because all the tracks I heard so far have been flames.

So was "the return of the 36 chambers" and he was all over that album,whats your point?

laugh.gif
well it was HIS album....his point was dirty wasn'teven involved in some of Wu Tang classics...therefore you can't say no ODB no Wu

Back
Top Bottom