Does anyone know anymore info on the Jordan Xs to be released in 2010?

Does anyone know if the Xs will get a release date or any other info and pics about the release?

no date as of yet but from the looks of it this will come out after the VIs
ohwell.gif

dont get your hopes up. they were samples just like the bordeux 7s but they really should release both.. maybe xmas 2010?

You know I was looking at the Flu Games I got yesterday and how the retro card looked so very Flu-Game-Like if you know what i mean? Like in the past, prettymuch all retro cards were exactly the same for 1 shoe, but looks like the new retro cards will be all exclusive to colorways. So this got me thinking thatsince they rebooted the Retro cards, ALL jordans 1-23 and 2009 too, will be retroed in the next 10-15 years. I know for many of you thats kind of a Duuhhcomment but I get very excited when I think about that lol. But those chicago 10s are definatley something that Im looking forward to, if they still come out

no confirmation on these, just rumors. like the previous NTers have said don't get your hopes up.

they SUPPOSEDLY have IPS
for some reason

interesting claim, but i won't believe it til i feel it.

No Confirmation, No Release Date.
The photo's that were taken and leaked all over were either old samples, or fakes.

We've seen releases up to June? i believe? So if there is indeed a release, expect it for the 2nd half of the year.
But don't get your hopes up.

Think Bordeaux 7 samples that were leaked...they are just pictures that get leaked, it doesn't mean they will, or will not come out in the near future.

why hasn't rick2345 posted in this thread yet ? he's the one who posted pics of a pair he supposedly had for wear testing, but we all know what happento that thread is was locked up. due to lack of creditably

Originally Posted by AndreTheCoolKiddd

You know I was looking at the Flu Games I got yesterday and how the retro card looked so very Flu-Game-Like if you know what i mean? Like in the past, pretty much all retro cards were exactly the same for 1 shoe, but looks like the new retro cards will be all exclusive to colorways. So this got me thinking that since they rebooted the Retro cards, ALL jordans 1-23 and 2009 too, will be retroed in the next 10-15 years. I know for many of you thats kind of a Duuhh comment but I get very excited when I think about that lol. But those chicago 10s are definatley something that Im looking forward to, if they still come out
what???

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by AndreTheCoolKiddd

You know I was looking at the Flu Games I got yesterday and how the retro card looked so very Flu-Game-Like if you know what i mean? Like in the past, pretty much all retro cards were exactly the same for 1 shoe, but looks like the new retro cards will be all exclusive to colorways. So this got me thinking that since they rebooted the Retro cards, ALL jordans 1-23 and 2009 too, will be retroed in the next 10-15 years. I know for many of you thats kind of a Duuhh comment but I get very excited when I think about that lol. But those chicago 10s are definatley something that Im looking forward to, if they still come out
what???

lol I thought I was the only 1 confused
ohwell.gif

these and the powder blue ixs are coming

chi towns baby. i spoke with a JB rep all these will be later into 2010 hopefully black and red IXS as well.

Back
Top Bottom