Does anyone know where I can cop authentic Nike NBA shorts at?

Don't give me no BS website like nikenbashorts.com Thanks. I just prefer the Nike ones over the Reebok or Adidas ones.

Don't give me no BS website like nikenbashorts.com Thanks. I just prefer the Nike ones over the Reebok or Adidas ones.

i dont know why people be hating on the adidas gear they have been putting out they gear on point..

i dont know why people be hating on the adidas gear they have been putting out they gear on point..

^ cause this is NIKEtalk.
laugh.gif

They haven't made them since the '03-'04 season, so you're stuck with searching eBay and other secondary markets.

They haven't made them since the '03-'04 season, so you're stuck with searching eBay and other secondary markets.

Back
Top Bottom