Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

ninjahood ninjahood A funny thing happened, they banned me from the celebrities rockin heat thread. Oh well they did me a favor, cause like I told you before. I've outgrown that thread. Let them keep on with their monotony of celebs and fashion/brands lmao.

I sure went hard with the Reggaeton artists, Hip-Hop artists, FILA, Kappa, vintage pics, etc. I wont go into details to why they banned me, but its cool. If I was to ever get permanently banned from the whole NT, well so be it.

Now for some good news, they have confirmed that the ''Krippy Kush'' remix will be with Nicki Minaj & 21 Savage

Last edited:
6B9133C8-6582-4D0E-B65C-531FCB8D435B.gif

El Alfa went in on this ''UZI'' song. Dominican Dembow is hot, at the end of the day Reggaeton, Latin Trap and Dominican Dembow = (Musica Urbana) we're all family!

this **** is fiiiiiiiiiiire, they played it at lucky 7 da other night a couple times. :pimp:

NEW: Lo que esta rompiendo la calle en este momento, en tan solo un dia ya tiene 1 Millon de views en youtube... REGGAETON 4 LIFE <3

thats light, bella y sensual @ 10 millie on one day :lol: :pimp:

At the end of the day, All that matters is that is Reggaeton! I swear 95% of the NTers don't know jack, and think that there's only 2 hits that are Reggaeton, prime example: ''Despacito'' & ''Mi Gente''. Are you f*ckin kidding me lmao. What about those other WORLDWIDE hits from Ozuna, Nicky Jam, Yandel, Wisin, Daddy Yankee, etc. Just because they don't hear it poppin in the American radio stations, etc. don't mean nothing. I think its time for them to make a REGGAETON for dummies book, and give it to that 95% of NT lol.

''Bella y Sensual''

Man, what a banger. Three great legendary voices in one song.

COMING SOON:

Bad Bunny ft. Ric Flair - ''Chambea'' Its great to see a wrestling God that cosigns this music.

Ozuna ft. Cardi B - ''La Modelo''

All this Mase and Camron beef talk, got me thinking about those classic Reggaeton tiraeras... :pimp:

I still remember when Peligro took shots at... Wisin & Yandel, Yankee (Daddy Yankee), Karel, Big Boy, Baby Rasta, Polaco & Lito, Pina (Raphy Pina), Nicky Jam, Magnate & Valentino, Rubio & Joel, Point Breakers... Crazy sh*t, just in one song he was able to diss so many artists. For Reggaeton this was the first time. This all happen in 2001.

Of course there was also some other classic tiraeras...

Daddy Yankee vs. Tempo

Baby Rasta & Gringo vs. Tito & Hector

Bebe vs. Lito & Polaco

Lito & Polaco vs. MC Ceja

and the list goes on...

reggaeton beef i never took too serious, cuz them dudes would be beefin, still touring together, and be features on da same track on other people's album :lol:

Daddy Yankee VS Don Omar had da most heat IMO.

reggaeton beef i never took too serious, cuz them dudes would be beefin, still touring together, and be features on da same track on other people's album :lol:

Daddy Yankee VS Don Omar had da most heat IMO.

I agree and disagree. There's an old school beef rumor, that Falo got beat up by Daddy Yankee on stage.

Just this past August 2017 they had an old school Reggaeton concert, and I've seen it on youtube, word is that in backstage Tempo swung at Polaco, and Polaco dodged it, and was like I'm not gonna fight dude cause he was more concentrated in everything running smoothly without any incidents happening. Trust me Polaco don't play.

I dont **** with Tempo's new sh*t, only his old records. At least he dresses up to par, but his new music nah I aint feeling it. And that beef between him and Polaco started cause he said that Lito & Polaco don't get money. Is he crazy, Lito & Polaco could live off their classic joints. If they wanted to. They still be touring around the world. So they're still getting that $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Gangster PR sh*t. This song will always be an underground anthem!

lito y Polanco i was never a fan of TBH...when da formula of reggaeton was being forged they stubbornly kept da arcane and unappealing Spanish rap flow, there's better ways to make gangsta Spanish rap content without sounding cringe Worthy to da ears.. (badbunny)

lito y Polanco i was never a fan of TBH...when da formula of reggaeton was being forged they stubbornly kept da arcane and unappealing Spanish rap flow, there's better ways to make gangsta Spanish rap content without sounding cringe Worthy to da ears.. (badbunny)

but without Lito & Polaco, etc. Bad Bunny and all those other new school cats wouldnt even exist. They opened up the doors in the spanish rap realm for them. Cause latin trap is still spanish rap, just with a different drum pattern and flow. And lets not forget Vico C, who was actually the first Spanish rapper from the island. To get noticed outside of the island and travel to other countries to perform.

I'm a big Lito & Polaco fan, I have all of their albums. And me personally I'll choose Lito & Polaco any day over Bad Bunny. If there was a lyrical war Lito or Polaco would destroy Bad Bunny.

And I said lyrically, not money wise or who has the most awards. Cause that would be irrelevant. When were talking about who would go or went the hardest with their lyrics.

You do know that Lito & Polaco used to be down with PINA RECORDS. The same company that represents Zion & Lennox, Plan B. Lito & Polaco were there for a reason, cause those dudes have talent. Now cause is more commercial/mainstream, owner Raphy Pina had to let them go, but they're still doing their thing independently.

Classic: ''Sicario de Barrio'' ft Don Chezina... Raphy Pina speaks at the beginning of this song...

ninjahood ninjahood Lito & Polaco LIVE early 2000s... The audience enjoying the music and singing along to them Lito & Polaco Reggaeton bangers! Probably you don't like Lito & Polaco cause there voices/lyrics don't captivate you, that's fine, you have your favorite artists from this genre. But Lito & Polaco are the truth, they're f*ckin Reggaeton Royalty!

It was so comical, that some months ago, some idiot said that Reggaeton is just noise lmao.

Really? Noise?

Don Omar

Nicky Jam

Farruko

Maluma

Daddy Yankee

Arcangel

De La Ghetto

Wisin

Yandel

J Balvin

Zion

Baby Rasta

Randy

Justin Quiles

Ozuna

J Alvarez

Tito ''El Bambino''

Ken-Y

Cheka

Divino

Wise

Jory Boy

It doesn't get more melodic than all these guys, they're the Creme de la creme. They could kill it with no autotune, etc. Their vocals are one of the best in the game.

Classic: Peep out how Zion kills his hit song ''Fantasma'' in Acapella

Last edited:
Polaco (Polakan) demonstrating that he's still a lyrical beast in 2017. I know what I'm talking about, cause I grew up on the Wu, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Pun, AZ, etc. This is equivalent to those guys... Some real Spanish Rap sh*t!

CLASSIC LITO & POLACO

i was always more impressed with Spanish lyrical acumen from da likes of say.. homeboy from Calle 13, Residente...he Flows like a Spanish rapper IMO is supposed to flow, using vernacular that's native to their genre, and making it witty AF. and he's super articulate in his delivery.

probably some of da best articulated rap from da reggaeton genre...too bad calle 13 aint concentrate on reggaeton and divested in latter portions of their career, (still very successful, currently holding da record for most latin Grammys)..i wish they did a pure reggaeton body of work again.

Lito y Polanco felt more like a "Spanish port" of a English rap group than a organically bred reggaeton operation...comes from da fact they existed before reggaeton existed and aint embraced some of da now pillars of da genre.

i was always more impressed with Spanish lyrical acumen from da likes of say.. homeboy from Calle 13, Residente...he Flows like a Spanish rapper IMO is supposed to flow, using vernacular that's native to their genre, and making it witty AF. and he's super articulate in his delivery.

probably some of da best articulated rap from da reggaeton genre...too bad calle 13 aint concentrate on reggaeton and divested in latter portions of their career, (still very successful, currently holding da record for most latin Grammys)..i wish they did a pure reggaeton body of work again.

Lito y Polanco felt more like a "Spanish port" of a English rap group than a organically bred reggaeton operation...comes from da fact they existed before reggaeton existed and aint embraced some of da now pillars of da genre.

It's cool, you like Calle 13 (Residente). Yeah he has all those awards, but tbh that's like saying Lil Pump is better than AZ cause his ''Gucci Gang'' song is on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. And to me Residente only sounds good on a Reggaeton beat, but he decided to turn his back on the genre. So he's a sell out, and musically he's irrelevant.

And if you want to talk about a mainstream artist, who also is known for getting a lot of awards: billboard, latin grammys, etc. and could outshine Residente. Then Daddy Yankee IMO would be a better choice than Residente. DY could really flow on any kind of beat Reggaeton, Hip-Hop/Trap, Electro/Dance, etc. Plus DY easily WINS this cause he has proven that he's loyal to the genre.

Manin, you know I've been listening to this genre before ''Gasolina''. So my knowledge is on point. I always come with straight facts. Big Boy was the first Spanish Reggae (Reggaeton) artist from the island, and Vico C was the first latin Hip-Hop artist also from the island. These guys are the ''foundation''. The founding fathers.

Lito & Polaco had some Spanish Reggae (Reggaeton) songs in the 90s. They have been part of the movement since it was called El Underground Rap & Reggae. Yeah they did more Spanish rap, but I'll say starting from 2000, they really began making more Reggaeton tracks.

In 2005 Polaco was on the Luny Tunes & Baby Ranks Mas Flow 2 Album

And Polaco has definitely embraced the new school artists. Prime example, this is a Reggaeton song that he did with Jory in 2010.

Jory Boy is a household name. They also be playing some Jory on La Mega 97.9 FM

Lito & Polaco still do release music, but it just gets played in the Latin American radio stations.

I could also talk about other lyrical monsters from the old school. You had Mr. Cavalucci, Bebe, MC Ceja, Maestro, Eddie Dee, etc.

Bebe Live 1997

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom