Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

I never hear anything in Pittsburgh. My girl is from PR so I’ve heard some stuff from her then just found stuff on my own. Can’t speak Spanish I know some stuff from hearing her talk with family then from the music then looking up the lyrics in English

I be constantly posting new music on here, so if you want to know what are the latest REGGAETON BANGERS there you go...

LATIN TRAP BEEF NEWS:

So Almighty is beefing with Lary Over. I swear Lary Over has the same voice/flow as Bad Bunny. If a lyrical war (tiraera) was to start. Almighty would def win this. I'm no Lary Over hater, cause I do like some of his songs, but him sounding like Bad Bunny gives him less of an advantage in a lyrical war, IMO. At least Almighty brings his own original rap style.

Almighty

Lary Over

Almighty over Lary Over

ninjahood ninjahood Bad Bunny & El Alfa both killed this dembow track. And can't forget the producer Chael Produciendo, who also contributed to it being so lit.

''Tu Maldita Madre'' also be on repeat

In Bad Bunny's ''Chambea'' he says that he's immortal like BABY RASTA & 50 CENT. I love that part cause I'm a big fan of BABY RASTA, hellz yeah that's REGGAETON ROYALTY right there, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Here goes the link to the lyrics of ''Chambea''
https://genius.com/Bad-bunny-chambea-lyrics

Last edited:
Don't get it twisted, just because I'm a fan of Reggaeton it doesnt mean I'll cosign everything that they wear, cause sometimes they do dress bad, but I don't go out of my way to start criticizing, what I do is when they do dress nice. I'll cosign it, on that celebrities rockin heat thread. I only posted outfits that I really like. F the assumptions about me.

With that being said here goes some dope sweaters/hoodie that I'm diggin...

Farruko's Local Fanatic El Patron Escobar Digital Rhinestone Sweater

Yandel's Kappa Marcelo Burlon County Of Milan Sweater

Almighty's The Lil Yachty Collection by Nautica Pullover Hoodie
side note: I'm no lil yachty fan, but this Nautica hoodie is tuff.

Ozuna's GUCCI Oversize Tiger Intarsia Wool Sweater

I'm done with that celebrities rockin heat thread, I will never go back to it. And criticizing what someone wears that's more of a woman thing. Whenever I'm in the mood, I'll strictly post some Reggaetonero outfits on here.

If cats don't think this is FLY, then they must not know fashion. Take notes, cause this is what you call being a real fashionisto & diverse with it. GUCCI, Kappa, Nautica, etc.

Last edited:
The legendary DJ Nelson playing with his new toy.

This man is responsible for discovering Luny Tunes, etc.

Last edited:
Peep out Mob Wives Ramona Rizzo in this Reggaeton music video...

Last edited:
aight...I'm hip

I'm Dominican, was born on the island but came to the US when I was 7 so I was basically raised here. I honestly don't listen to any music in Spanish, but my little sister keeps playing their music. I like this Ozuna cat, got some catchy tunes...gotta get a wine from a ting to one of these songs

ninjahood ninjahood Manin, it has come to my attention that someone is posting some Reggaetoneros fits on the celebrities rockin heat thread. How ironic cause same dude used to bash me for posting anything pertaining to Reggaeton.

Lets keep it 100, I started the Reggaeton Wave on the celebrities rockin heat thread, if someone else who doesn't really f*ck with Reggaeton starts to post something, well those dudes are some impostors.

Now that I'm not there, the only cat that I don't mind posting anything related to Reggaeton is you, cause you actually f*ck with the genre. Shout out to you and those other cats who appreciated my posts.

Peep out the Classic Wiso G video. He was part of THE NOISE and also came out on other compilation albums. So you already know he had those underground bangers.

im Dominican, was born on the island but came to the US when I was 7 so I was basically raised here. I honestly don't listen to any music in Spanish,

don't do yourself that disservice b.

i love Hiphop, but bachata, merengue, salsa, reggaeton, dembow, etc. is for my soul.

and not for nothing, reggaeton/dembow is WAAY bigger than Hiphop when you actually hit da clubs in NYC.

imma plug you into da cheatcode.

FnqsNizJUUr-cvv2iVDJr47wlxQFTJxnVgYn0JJchO86oNaq_idevX4tKZY0ABjGfw=w300

download this app. all da current mixes and songs is there b.

i love Hiphop, but bachata, merengue, salsa, reggaeton, dembow, etc. is for my soul.

and not for nothing, reggaeton/dembow is WAAY bigger than Hiphop when you actually hit da clubs in NYC.

DJ Lobo that dude really knows, he's actually one of my fav radio personalities/djs. I could tell he's authentic and really has love for the musica urbana: Reggaeton, Latin Trap, Dembow....

He put me on to this dope latin trap song

''Que Vivan Lo Tiger''

I have this on repeat!

^ Here goes the official music video to that ''Antes de Morirme'' song

The legendary DJ Dicky, and who could forget those classic NO FEAR albums 1, 2, 3, and 4. DJ Dicky had some well known names on those compilation albums of his. Wisin &Yandel, Tito & Hector, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Don Omar, etc.

I always acknowledge those pioneers who paved the way, for all these new cats, cause without them we wouldn't have J Balvin, Ozuna, Maluma, Farruko, etc.

Classic: NICKY JAM DJ DICKY NO FEAR 4

In Reggaeton, I'm an OG like that NES Mario...
Mario Unmasked.jpg

Back in high school (early 2000s) who you think they came to for the latest Reggaeton bangers. I used to sell them some mixtapes that I did of the hottest Reggaeton songs.

C Flyness Past, Present, and Future!

yea I know, I'm ashamed of myself :lol: But that's what happens when you're raised in the hood, you become ignorant and closed-minded. My ex was Dominican and she had put me on dembow and had me listening to bachata all the time. Since our break-up was nasty and I was hurt, I wanted nothing to do with any of that music. I'm slowly coming out of my shell and doing things that were out of my comfort zone. Ozuna got a concert here on the 15th, I know all the tings gonna be out there :emoji_eyes:

THE WAR (TIRAERA) HAS BEGUN ALMIGHTY VS. CARBON FIBER MUSIC (FARRUKO, LARY OVER, ETC.)

NEW

Back
Top Bottom