Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

Fat Joe is just mad that the guy who ''supposedly'' used to call him the leader surpassed him.

i can see it like Fat Joe just ain't understand how much of a boss Daddy Yankee was in his own world, and yet always gave it up to Fat Joe...so you know hiphop culture isn't to be too friendly (stanish behavior is frowned upon in rap) its not really like that in reggaeton.. everyone's alot more friendly. plus Crack was still in his euphoric lean back phase, so i can understand he probably aint feel like he had to stretch out for him like that.

Fat Joe definitely caught da vapors if Daddy fronted on him thou.

watching drink champs i can see Nore & Fat Joe aint grasp how BIG reggaeton was and is...

Nore is right that he introduced Daddy Yankee to da American audiences whoever aint listen to gasolina, but Daddy Yankee more poppin then both of em combined now.

da English/Spanish border in music is fascinating when you're bilingual.

ninjahood ninjahood

6ix9ine & Bad Bunny

This mf'er here.

I hope 69 got a damn savings account at chase.

And fat joe is salty.

Yeah hes a lil relevant not really, but aint nobody trying to get a feature from him. Does he even speak fluent Spanish?

Its crazy how people hate on spanish music and think that anything Spanish is mexican music.

Which of the newer dudes now do you think have the potential to reach daddy Yankee status with the longevity and the buzz for nearly 25 years? I never knew he was around that long until my girl told me and seeing stuff here

Which of the newer dudes now do you think have the potential to reach daddy Yankee status with the longevity and the buzz for nearly 25 years? I never knew he was around that long until my girl told me and seeing stuff here

Probably Ozuna

Back
Top Bottom