[| -- Does T-Pain have an Album coming out? because he's mad at Mr. H-O-V (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

?

twitter.com/myfabolouslife.
Lol Fab got some funny tweets. T-Pain prolly mad as hell.

What's crazy is, I saw the H-O-V lane line 4 yrs but couldn't use it cuz my name aint Hov.. Lol"H-O-V, got my own lane already" finally..
I was waiting on Jay to use that somehow too lol. And on a side note, I think Fab kinda idolizes Jay.

This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

t pain is a nobody...

^
Suicide-Bomber--15424.jpg

T-Pain may not be INTERNATIONALLY known.. BUT

If you live in the U.S. and you do not know who T-Pain is then ^ yourself
laugh.gif

Homie is on the radio ALL DAY + has a song with taylor swift
indifferent.gif

+ why would jay-Z create a song addressing the auto-tune fiasco T-Pain created? T-Pain is the core of auto-tune... he has the whole industry using it...he's a somebody
eyes.gif

T Pain has been falling off imo... 3 Ringz wasn't too good & he doesn't sell a large quantity of records. I bet he is mad, don't know why hedidn't say anything @ Summer Jam, what is going out on stage besides looking like a groupie?.

Not a fan of T pain at all but every song he makes is a hit and is HIGHLY over played on the radio.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

But back to the point, he's promoting hiis new IPhone app

i was watchin the lil worldstar video with him and SB....

sick.gif
sick.gif
that thing is so cool

Yeah, I don't get it, T Pain was mad that rappers were using autotune too

Now he's making profit off it with the iphone app based off the fact that everyone wants to use it

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

t pain is a nobody...

^
Suicide-Bomber--15424.jpg

T-Pain may not be INTERNATIONALLY known.. BUT

If you live in the U.S. and you do not know who T-Pain is then ^ yourself
laugh.gif

Homie is on the radio ALL DAY + has a song with taylor swift
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

+ why would jay-Z create a song addressing the auto-tune fiasco T-Pain created? T-Pain is the core of auto-tune... he has the whole industry using it... he's a somebody
eyes.gif

why'd you got hurt like that homie?
laugh.gif

that you t-pain?

After standing on stage with him when he performed the song?

Where they do that at?

Pain got a right to be upset. Hov was knockin' his hustle. So if he wants to say F Hov he has that right. This does seem to be a 180 though from the Pain Isaw chillin' with Hov during his DOA set some months back. Maybe Pain was drunk? Maybe he was jokin'? I find it hard to believe he's changed hisstance on Hov. Especially since Hov has clearly stated that Pain isn't who he's directed at on DOA. Not to mention DOA isn't really that hot. Imean its a hot song but internet forums and blogs made a bigger deal out of that song than it really was. Its not even really a direct diss at autotune. Justanother Hov song to me.

DOA went unheard to the masses

T-Pain may not sell a lot of albums in terms of "1st tier" artists but he sells a hell of a lot of ringtones, T Pain will be around for the longhaul...love it or hate it

I'm indifferent but T-Pain brought a whole new look to music in the last 5 yrs and is set for life if he quit today

I don't really see doa as knockin his hustle since he got the cosign, more like it knocked the other little hustlers off the block so the og can shine, andhe did. Dude is a pop culture staple, that's why i don't get this.

Back
Top Bottom