[| -- Does T-Pain have an Album coming out? because he's mad at Mr. H-O-V (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

laugh.gif
lol fab is mad
mad.gif
Word
laugh.gif

T-Pain prolly did this on purpose tho. 'Cause Jay-Z said this NUMEROUS times that he wasn't takin shots him. Moreso at Ron Browz-esque copycats who useit as crutch.

I don't see whats so hard to understand about that.

Now this cornball dissin Fab, over twitter at that. LAME. Why he so mad for, if you were that talented it should be easy to switch up. Its only so long agimmick can be used as a crutch. Who really see's themselves bumpin his music years down the line, his music is only relevant to this era just like YingYang Twins and etc I mean whens the last time you heard their music.. that will be the case for T-Pain in a few years

Wow. T-Pain didn't diss him after all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Ok so i jus got word that it wasnt Tpain's twitter page who said %@%@ Fabolous..a fake page,w/ 900 followers.. oooops, damn i went in LOL"

smh.gif
at him going in hard and then finding out Pain doesn't have a twitter. twitter beef is whats hot in the streets now tho I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

smh.gif
at him going in hard and then finding out Pain doesn't have a twitter. twitter beef is whats hot in the streets now tho I guess.
laugh.gif
LOL

Yeah, dude must be feeling real stupid right now. He'll probably end up buying the T-Pain iPhone app as an apology.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

he prolly knew that *@@+ anyway...just felt like ridin for his home team...
This. Fab knew damn well that wasn't a real page with 900 followers.
He just wanted to ride for the big homie.

Fab is corny for that. And T Pain is more talented than Fab with ease. Prolly still salty that Pain passed on the "Baby Don't Go" video
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Fab is corny for that. And T Pain is more talented than Fab with ease. Prolly still salty that Pain passed on the "Baby Don't Go" video
roll.gif

Word.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom