[| -- Does T-Pain have an Album coming out? because he's mad at Mr. H-O-V (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I don't really see doa as knockin his hustle since he got the cosign, more like it knocked the other little hustlers off the block so the og can shine, and he did. Dude is a pop culture staple, that's why i don't get this.

It just feels like a knock at Pain's hustle. Yea he said its coo for Pain, Wayne and Kanye to use it but I mean those are the 3 main artists actually usingit lol. Auto tune is Pain's hustle. So when you make a song titled "Death of Autotune" but except T-Pain? It still seems like a threat toPain's hustle. Especially as influential as Hov is to some of these dudes. He puts on a throw back and a fitted they put on a throwback and a fitted. Hegrows a nappy fro they grow a nappy fro. I can understand Pain's frustration. That's if he is frustrated.

smh.gif
@ all the TPain hate

Forbes reported he made 18 million last year.... I doubt dude is salty in anyway

I like both of those guys' music and T-Pain's comments disappoint me. I'm hoping that he was twisted and/or bent. Either way he better notapologize about it in the next few days like a herb...

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

T-Pain has a point..

BUT..

Jay-Z has stated in numerous interviews he likes T-Pains style.. there is just too many copycats... and what was T-Pain doing coming out to Summer Jam to standnext to jigga?! im confused
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Pain the past 2 years > Hov.

As far as me enjoying music from each artist.
%!$ American Gangster > T-Pain.

T-Pain = disposable music... and thats why he's salty, when the lil gimmick is over his career is done. Keep it real he's the epitome of a RingtoneArtist, most his albums do poorly but he does well for ringtones.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

9af466b9-44d6-63af-fe1f-366da52e2ce4-msc_fb_SummerJam09_JayZ_TPain.jpg

LOL.

Exactly. Futher proof that T-Pain with his latest stunt is fraud status. How you going be at SummerJam on stage right next to Jay while he performs DOA(Death of Autotone) then talk out the side of your mouth a few months down the road about Jay. Dudes have NO heart nowadays. It's all downhill from thispoint on for T-Pain.

Pain the past 2 years > Hov.

732355b441fe70706f61b423ffd1f25a8e8c9bc.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

And on a side note, I think Fab kinda idolizes Jay.
I was thinking that too.
Originally Posted by StillIn729

DOA went unheard to the masses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I don't really see doa as knockin his hustle since he got the cosign, more like it knocked the other little hustlers off the block so the og can shine, and he did. Dude is a pop culture staple, that's why i don't get this.
It just feels like a knock at Pain's hustle. Yea he said its coo for Pain, Wayne and Kanye to use it but I mean those are the 3 main artists actually using it lol. Auto tune is Pain's hustle. So when you make a song titled "Death of Autotune" but except T-Pain? It still seems like a threat to Pain's hustle. Especially as influential as Hov is to some of these dudes. He puts on a throw back and a fitted they put on a throwback and a fitted. He grows a nappy fro they grow a nappy fro. I can understand Pain's frustration. That's if he is frustrated.
The thing is...his "%*%% Jay-Z" point is moot now. He stood side by side with the _ at the concert, so if he DID take it as athreat...he shouldn't/wouldn't have done that. Of course, I'm assuming the #+%*! has a pair of nuts and would have declined the offer if he feltthat way from the jump. To me, a whole bunch of people probably been in his ear and gassing him up on how this dude Jay is "taking food out hismouth" or some bull %*#$ like that. And he reached his boiling point now...

laugh.gif
@ the DJ playing DOA and a Jay set after Pain walked off.
Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

%!$ American Gangster > T-Pain.
Epiphany >>>>> American Gangster.

And I like American Gangster.
I posted this for the lulz...

Hope so...

Jay on pace to have his 9th #1 album and just sold out the Garden in an hour. I doubt he could give 2 f's about that gimmick singer

My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Jay on pace to have his 9th #1 album and just sold out the Garden in an hour. I doubt he could give 2 f's about that gimmick singer
Don't be surprised if you see a shot or two at T-pain sometime during the show.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

11th (consecutive).

but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom