does this girl I work with like me if... vol. I'm confused

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

She don't want you OP. She's checking to see if she still has IT. You're the side piece homie, sorry to break it to you.

Some women like to be controlled, and she is one of them. If it's as bad as she says she woulda been done with him a long time ago. She has a problem that she enjoys, plus she gets material things from him. And if she can get you to do the same without being emotionally attached, she'll do it. Females are conniving like that.

Beware OP.

Sad but true....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

op don't do it, all she wants is attention and you're there to give it to her, I work with a chick just like that, broad lives with her man the whole nine, and she always want to flirt, I peeped game early and straight ignore her %$@, but since I ignore she's on my **** more wondering why I ain't simping on her like everyone else

best advice is to fall back, focus on your job and she wants you she'll come

remember all women want is attention no matter who they get it from
All of this.

Originally Posted by solefood229

op don't do it, all she wants is attention and you're there to give it to her, I work with a chick just like that, broad lives with her man the whole nine, and she always want to flirt, I peeped game early and straight ignore her %$@, but since I ignore she's on my **** more wondering why I ain't simping on her like everyone else

best advice is to fall back, focus on your job and she wants you she'll come

remember all women want is attention no matter who they get it from
All of this.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I told her "haha you're not happy and you know it, I can tell" and she smiled and turned her head away like she knew I was right. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

priceless. 

OP is a certified lame, i can tell. 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I told her "haha you're not happy and you know it, I can tell" and she smiled and turned her head away like she knew I was right. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

priceless. 

OP is a certified lame, i can tell. 

Too many single females out there to have to deal with a chick who has issues/baggage.  
Personally any female that has a man, I do my best to avoid/ignore em.  Karma is a mutha and I am not a homewrecker. 

Too many single females out there to have to deal with a chick who has issues/baggage.  
Personally any female that has a man, I do my best to avoid/ignore em.  Karma is a mutha and I am not a homewrecker. 

bro... just ride the sexual and flirty tension out...

you dont need to be trying to get involved w/

A. a girl you work with

B. a girl with a boyfriend.

C. a girl who obviously dont know how to stay at home...

you should just flirt, and keep your eyes on other prizes that are out there...

obviously, there is something about you the chicks dig, so i'm sure there are other fish out there that are ready to get caught by you...

it also seem like you arent used to girls giving you attention, so you wanna cling to the first one that does...

BIG NO NO...

just keep it moving, and look for a better situation...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bro... just ride the sexual and flirty tension out...

you dont need to be trying to get involved w/

A. a girl you work with

B. a girl with a boyfriend.

C. a girl who obviously dont know how to stay at home...

you should just flirt, and keep your eyes on other prizes that are out there...

obviously, there is something about you the chicks dig, so i'm sure there are other fish out there that are ready to get caught by you...

it also seem like you arent used to girls giving you attention, so you wanna cling to the first one that does...

BIG NO NO...

just keep it moving, and look for a better situation...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom