does this girl I work with like me if... vol. I'm confused

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Can't see pics, re-booting. Brb.

rebooted twice, still no pics.
BRB, re-downloading all my plungins and  trying a different browser, chrome isn't working.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best variation I have ever seen. I really love NT's creativity with these. Good work NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Can't see pics, re-booting. Brb.

rebooted twice, still no pics.
BRB, re-downloading all my plungins and  trying a different browser, chrome isn't working.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best variation I have ever seen. I really love NT's creativity with these. Good work NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP is a certified simp, i told him, "haha I can tell" he then turned his head away like he knew i was right....!!@ does that even mean???

OP is a certified simp, i told him, "haha I can tell" he then turned his head away like he knew i was right....!!@ does that even mean???

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY CONFUSING HER WANTING THE "D" WITHOUT HER BOYFRIEND FINDING OUT WITH HER WANTING TO BE WITH YOU.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY CONFUSING HER WANTING THE "D" WITHOUT HER BOYFRIEND FINDING OUT WITH HER WANTING TO BE WITH YOU.

You dudes on here are so lame/soft, need NT to hold your hand every time you have any kind of contact with a female. OMG she shoots elastics at you!??!? you sir are a god among men, its obvious she is just dying to smush you OP.

whats worse is I see these posts as somewhat bragging, if you have any type of experience with females at all, you should be able to atleast tell if they are flirting because they like you, or just flirting because they are bored.

You dudes on here are so lame/soft, need NT to hold your hand every time you have any kind of contact with a female. OMG she shoots elastics at you!??!? you sir are a god among men, its obvious she is just dying to smush you OP.

whats worse is I see these posts as somewhat bragging, if you have any type of experience with females at all, you should be able to atleast tell if they are flirting because they like you, or just flirting because they are bored.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

LOLWUT?

you cant be serious bro... 

i guess girl a girl never used you for attention...

if they utter any words to you, they wanna smash?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOLWUT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Hess Side 978 wrote:

LOLWUT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sarcasm...get with it

Hess Side 978 wrote:

LOLWUT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sarcasm...get with it

LOLWUT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOLWUT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am not sure how this NT forum works...aren't pics meant to be posted?!??! Why make a thread with no pics?!?

I am not sure how this NT forum works...aren't pics meant to be posted?!??! Why make a thread with no pics?!?

Originally Posted by Initial Lotus

Attempting to be funny = Noob Fail

Back
Top Bottom