does this girl I work with like me if... vol. I'm confused

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by gatorad3

rHagY.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

She's looking for attention.
Leave her alone unless she's single again...trust me.

She's looking for attention.
Leave her alone unless she's single again...trust me.

She don't want you OP. She's checking to see if she still has IT. You're the side piece homie, sorry to break it to you.

Some women like to be controlled, and she is one of them. If it's as bad as she says she woulda been done with him a long time ago. She has a problem that she enjoys, plus she gets material things from him. And if she can get you to do the same without being emotionally attached, she'll do it. Females are conniving like that.

Beware OP.

She don't want you OP. She's checking to see if she still has IT. You're the side piece homie, sorry to break it to you.

Some women like to be controlled, and she is one of them. If it's as bad as she says she woulda been done with him a long time ago. She has a problem that she enjoys, plus she gets material things from him. And if she can get you to do the same without being emotionally attached, she'll do it. Females are conniving like that.

Beware OP.

i want to help you but no pics so yeaaaahh

shes not marry, so its a good thing.
do you want to hit it and quit it or do you want something else?
imagine if she breaks up with the dude and she goes out with you. how do you she wont do you dirty like that? cause 4 years is a lot.
work relationships are not good cause ur still gonna see her after y'all break up so i wouldnt.
advice to you do it like trey songz song "cant help but wait" hahaha

i want to help you but no pics so yeaaaahh

shes not marry, so its a good thing.
do you want to hit it and quit it or do you want something else?
imagine if she breaks up with the dude and she goes out with you. how do you she wont do you dirty like that? cause 4 years is a lot.
work relationships are not good cause ur still gonna see her after y'all break up so i wouldnt.
advice to you do it like trey songz song "cant help but wait" hahaha

op don't do it, all she wants is attention and you're there to give it to her, I work with a chick just like that, broad lives with her man the whole nine, and she always want to flirt, I peeped game early and straight ignore her %$@, but since I ignore she's on my **** more wondering why I ain't simping on her like everyone else

best advice is to fall back, focus on your job and she wants you she'll come

remember all women want is attention no matter who they get it from

op don't do it, all she wants is attention and you're there to give it to her, I work with a chick just like that, broad lives with her man the whole nine, and she always want to flirt, I peeped game early and straight ignore her %$@, but since I ignore she's on my **** more wondering why I ain't simping on her like everyone else

best advice is to fall back, focus on your job and she wants you she'll come

remember all women want is attention no matter who they get it from

no she doesnt. she is probably just a nice girl and you are looking too much into it

no she doesnt. she is probably just a nice girl and you are looking too much into it

LOL at the ron artest pic...i swear people seriously come here asking for help on girls and they know what the first question is going to be and they STILL refuse to post pics. Double-U Tee Eff?  

LOL at the ron artest pic...i swear people seriously come here asking for help on girls and they know what the first question is going to be and they STILL refuse to post pics. Double-U Tee Eff?  

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Can't see pics, re-booting. Brb.

rebooted twice, still no pics.
BRB, re-downloading all my plungins and  trying a different browser, chrome isn't working.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best variation I have ever seen. I really love NT's creativity with these. Good work NT

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Can't see pics, re-booting. Brb.

rebooted twice, still no pics.
BRB, re-downloading all my plungins and  trying a different browser, chrome isn't working.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best variation I have ever seen. I really love NT's creativity with these. Good work NT

Back
Top Bottom