Does your college suck like mine?

Didn't know there were a few kids from Binghamton here.
If we could/can have fun at Binghamton then fun can be had anywhere. Binghamton is literally a dump.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

UC Irvine is what you make of it. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I loved it because there were tons of hot Asian women[/color]. Our volleyball team took 2 national titles over 3 years, baseball team routinely makes it to the regionals, you're at one of the best public universities in the nation, and you complain about it? What do you do, live at home and commute?

This is the truth.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

CSUF...Im like 10 mins from you, come party mannnnnnn we get after it
I used to live about 10 minutes away from the Arboretum. No joke.

Couple of my sister's friends went to UC Riverside.
laugh.gif
I hear that place is a farce of an education.

I go to a community college and taking only 1 class. So yeah my college "experience" sucks. Sometimes I'll see some 
pimp.gif
females there tho.

I thought ya'll had a baseball team.
Didn't know going to a public Cali school could suck. Hmm

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

UC Irvine sucks, practically nothing to do because it's socially awkward and there are no major sports teams here.

College is what you make of it man. You could go to the biggest party school in the country and still have a bad experience if you dont try to get out and meet people and put some effort into your social life. you're in irvine man, just near the beach! get off campus and hit the HB or Newport Beach bars! you can never go wrong those!

If you're ever trying to hit up Hollywood, let me know, i promote for all the big clubs out there every weekend. LA/Hollywood is always a good time as well

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

UC Irvine sucks, practically nothing to do because it's socially awkward and there are no major sports teams here.

I go to UCSD....you know, University of California of the Socially Dead.

At least you got good looking Asian girls at your school. UCSD is TERRIBLE!

"9 out of 10 girls in San Diego are hot, the 10th goes to UCSD."
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't know about off campus for you though, SD is alright in that regard, PB and Downtown are good.

laugh.gif
Pretty much. UCSD is a commuter school as well, it's a very isolated campus and everything good is away from school (PB, etc.) Price Center is decent though I guess, but it looks very commercialized.
I used to not like it here during my first two years, but after I got to know more people during my 3rd/4th years things have been a lot better; I know a bunch of people in my classes now so things are quite better...part of it was just opening up and meeting people that were more similar to me.
and about the girls, yeah, most are
sick.gif
, so the ones that are even
nerd.gif
are like
eek.gif
here. Triton eyes.
laugh.gif

there are quite a few smart nerdy girls here, there are a few that are actually pretty cute like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely not as bad as University of the Pacific.

Stockton is one of the worst places to be in America.

I kind of regret not going to Irvine because that's pretty close to where I live.

But eh, frat life is good up here, and 5 years to get a pharmacy degree is all I needed to bolt from So Cal.

didnt know all these people went to irvine haha. hit me up if you ever wanna ball at arc or something

how does Irvine suck? your not that far from sd or la. plus there are a ton of asian girls there
pimp.gif

uci = university of chinese immigrants. heard kobe works out there in the early mornings. but yeah UCI sucks. UCSC is probably nicer.

The city of Irvine is a sterile, plainwrap, no-thrills whitebread city. You shoulda done your research before you chose to go there.

Back
Top Bottom