Does your girl have to buy a new outfit everytime she goes out?

I'm sure this probably applies to alot of male NTers too
laugh.gif

But i'll ask her she wants to go out and she'll be like why you aint say nothing earlier? That way I coulda picked up an outfit.

I'm like didn't you do that last week, the week before that, and the week before that
mad.gif

tired.gif
**Calls up my boys and see if they wanna go out instead**

Anyone else's girl like this too?

yea but if its her money. idc as long as she looks good and feels good about her self

if it was my money i wouldnt let that happen

Not a new outfit, but she has to buy something, whether it's just a shirt, bra or jeans, it's like she can't not swipe her card. I don't carethough because I'm not paying for it, her dad is,
laugh.gif

lucky, i wish i can buy a new outfit for every time i go out, but i don't have enough room for it.

Nah. Shes more of a shop everydamnday type of girl.
But i dont complain because 9 times out of 10 she brings me something back too.

she'll go after work, and come bak with some forever 21 bag,
and wear one of those wierd, puffy baggy dress thing, that looks exactly like one she wore last week.
or another pair of shorts,

if its a special event, it makes sense.

otherwise, no.

girls are more aware of 'hey didnt u wear that dress at _______ last time?'

Not at all...she used to want to buy an outfit everydamntime we went anywhere. But I'm the type tha if were going so where we need to go THEN. I aintwaiting 2 hrs for her to get dressed. After a few times of being like "nah, I changed my mind." She got better at it..now she takes less time and theclothes don't gotta be brand new.

i usually cop a shirt before i go out, but a new outfit?

ya'll better quit savin' these broads, they gonna make you broke...

It's what they do I've come to terms with it...as long as she doesn't have me waiting I don't care

Originally Posted by presequel

if its a special event, it makes sense.

otherwise, no.

girls are more aware of 'hey didnt u wear that dress at _______ last time?'

co-sign, my girl doesn't buy a new outfit everytime she goes out, but she does look for stuff to buy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom