**Dog Owners - What else do I need for my puppy?**

was just talking to my buddy today about his dog. he has a french bully and got him a couple of months ago. instead of buying dog food he makes his own dog food. he boils chicken, mixes it with brown rice (easier to digest than regular rice) and switches it up by throwing various vegetables, fruits, and potatoes in the mix. says it's a hell of a lot cheaper and more nutritious. his french bully is about 32 pounds now and said the average weight for that breed is between 27-30 pounds. he thinks his dog will reach between 35-40 pounds full grown by the time he's 2 years old.

might be something to consider.

was just talking to my buddy today about his dog. he has a french bully and got him a couple of months ago. instead of buying dog food he makes his own dog food. he boils chicken, mixes it with brown rice (easier to digest than regular rice) and switches it up by throwing various vegetables, fruits, and potatoes in the mix. says it's a hell of a lot cheaper and more nutritious. his french bully is about 32 pounds now and said the average weight for that breed is between 27-30 pounds. he thinks his dog will reach between 35-40 pounds full grown by the time he's 2 years old.

might be something to consider.

Back
Top Bottom