Doing things alone

Morning yal.

Got the day off and feelin like doing something.. maybe an amusement park. All my friends at work obviously.

just pop in the headphones and walk around hittin the rides

Strange to go alone?

Strange to go alone?

Are you really that insecure about yourself if you have to ask us????
giphy.gif

I went to see Kanye on the Saint Pablo tour last year by myself. One of the best concert experiences I've ever had. Everyone is there to enjoy, and don't care if you're there by yourself. Same goes for the movies. Not like you're gonna talk to whoever you're with during the movie anyway, lol.

I'm started learning on how to do things on my own recently (FDB) .. at first it was weird but in the end I realize that idgf what people think.

I'm started learning on how to do things on my own recently (FDB) .. at first it was weird but in the end I realize that idgf what people think.

Started it doing it a few years ago too.. Yeah it did feel weird in beginning but now it's whatever. Go everywhere solo if I really wanna go

I used to feel weird doing stuff alone, but now I do it alot. Going to the movies by yourself and going out to eat alone is dope, I dont have to worry about what someone else wants to do

I don't think it's strange at all to do things by yourself like museums, get a lunch or dinner, go to the movies, ...
If I'm going out to the bar I usually hit up one of the local kebab spots and have a meal there by myself before I move on to my friend's house or the bar.

Regarding OP's question though, I think an amusement park would be much more enjoyable with friends/family and doesn't really seem like something I would go to alone. But that's my opinion. In general though there's nothing really strange about doing things alone.

Just do it... never know who you might meet...

I've gone to the movies , dinner and clubs by myself. Sometimes it'll be boring but that one time you meet up with a chick who is also by herself and no one to cock block makes a world of difference.

Don't even think about it... just do it

For some reason the only place I was hesitant to go alone was a buffet lol but a month ago I was driving around looking for a place to eat breakfast...i was really hungry...anyways I stopped at a golden coral(buffet) so I could feast for a relatively good price. I thought it would be weird but I was like **** it. So I go in and I go in....bacon..grits...fried chicken...sauasage gravy....buscuits...3 plates....... when I'm about finished I look up and there's this big dude sitting a few tables down by himself looking at me like

EucIfYY.gif

movies during the day is fine..at night on the weekends..no

and the amusement park? idk I never ever thought about going there alone

Certain things absolutely, other things not really.
Movies, concerts, shopping, the beach on a quiet weekday - absolutely. I'm gonna enjoy the experience for the experience. Sometimes being alone can even heighten the enjoyment.

Things like an amusement park, county fair, or even a nightclub where the excitement (for me) comes from experiencing it with others and kinda this infectious energy, I wouldn't go alone.

Back
Top Bottom