Doing things alone

Some of my friends don't want to go out and do things usually because they have money issues, a girl or a kid.

Been hesitating on doing things on my own cuz people are judgmental

Some of my friends don't want to go out and do things usually because they have money issues, a girl or a kid.

Been hesitating on doing things on my own cuz people are judgmental

People may judge, but most people don't have the confidence to do anything alone. I like sharing experiences but after awhile sometimes you realize it's easier to just roll solo.

I could try a sports event alone or a concert, skipped over a few in my lifetime. Outside of that, not sure what else you could do solo alone.

No movies right now I would be willing to watch, haven't seen a good comedy in a good while.

As I always say, most of the time, YOU think about it more than the people you THINK will see you and "notice" you are alone.

Nobody gives a damn about what you do alone man. Nobody is paying attention to you
If you're black and live in a predominantly white suburb, you stick out like a sore thumb :lol:

Trust me, the minute I walk through the door, all eyes on me off the jump. Probably think I'm about to rob the place :smh:

As I always say, most of the time, YOU think about it more than the people you THINK will see you and "notice" you are alone.

Nobody gives a damn about what you do alone man. Nobody is paying attention to you

Exactly. I never once looked at someone who was solo and thought "look at that sad schlub" It just never crosses my mind.
Most people are scared to do anything dolo because of the mindset that people will be judgmental.
I remember when I went to the movies solo for the first time, I was sweating bullets waiting in the lobby waiting for the movie to start thinking everyone was judging me. After the first time it was smooth sailing.

I appreciate being alone. I enjoy it. My gf has gotten used to it. I’ll go three or four days without seeing her some weeks. And on a week like this, where I don’t have my kids this weekend, I’ve been deep in my own thoughts, not shaving, eating whatever I’m in the mood to eat and watching whatever I wanna watch.

I appreciate being alone. I enjoy it. My gf has gotten used to it. I’ll go three or four days without seeing her some weeks. And on a week like this, where I don’t have my kids this weekend, I’ve been deep in my own thoughts, not shaving, eating whatever I’m in the mood to eat and watching whatever I wanna watch.
Same.

Can't miss her if yall are always around each other

Movies alone is goat though. Especially when you're always in relationships then get to chance to go by yourself :smokin

When I see people at the movie solo dolo or at anywhere but a cafe I definitely am judging and noticing it. But that’s just me. It is so much better to get stuff done though that you want to do. If I had the capability of easily getting yambs I would of been all about that lifestyle.

I play ball at 24 fitness alone and did that in NYC going to various parks. Balling hard and winning. Only thing I don't like about it is I might play team mate scrubs who don't play defense well. Causing me to lose.

I literally do everything alone nowadays --

- Concerts
- Galleries/museums
- Bars/restaurants

It can get lonely sometimes.

I go grocery shopping alone. Always run into couples arguing about what to buy and how much to buy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom