Doing things alone

Traveling abroad imo.....is 50/50

It's just as good alone as it is with other people with you.

Traveling abroad imo.....is 50/50

It's just as good alone as it is with other people with you.

I worker overseas so I had to fly by myself to get to the destination..but for vacation? No no no

What y'all think about flying to new York for a weekend to explore the city...been thinking as I never been.

Only child so it's never been difficult for me to go most places solo. The strangest event I went to by myself was an and 1 game back in 02 or 03. A friend of mine was supposed to go buy she said she had a death in the family. I was coming from out of town so no way was I not going. It was cool. You get to focus on the event a lot more. I just recently went to the movies dolo for the first time a few months back. Caught the 2pac joint in matinee. Felt weird at first but after a while it's just like watching TV at home. I prefer to not go out alone but if everyone is busy and I'm bored, I'll step out.

I worker overseas so I had to fly by myself to get to the destination..but for vacation? No no no

Went to Spain by myself this past December but I stayed with a friend of a friend's family so iono if it counts. I would still have gone even if I stayed in a hotel by myself.

At the amusement park, how would anyone even know your alone?

When I go to the movies alone, I usually hit a happy hour before catching a matinee.

Went to Spain by myself this past December but I stayed with a friend of a friend's family so iono if it counts. I would still have gone even if I stayed in a hotel by myself.

At the amusement park, how would anyone even know your alone?

When I go to the movies alone, I usually hit a happy hour before catching a matinee.

That's fine cuz u were with someone at your destination..what if something happens to u while on vacation..u can't be by yourself

Friend of mine flew to Vegas from NYC by himself to some concert..it was a lot of big bands like deftones korn sick of it all..he didn't give a **** and told everyone ..not something I'd do but I respected that he didn't care

It's slippery slope for me. I would rather be alone for most things.

But, If I start doing **** all by myself and gett comfortable doing it? My family and friends will
Never hear from me. And I love them.

I have to find things to be social about or I'll be super "do dirt all by my lonely" lifestyle.

Are you really that insecure about yourself if you have to ask us????
giphy.gif

Cats never miss an opportunity to take a slick jab at someone in hopes of reps and ":lol:" emojis.

That, amongst other things, is what's wrong with NT.

It's slippery slope for me. I would rather be alone for most things.

But, If I start doing **** all by myself and gett comfortable doing it? My family and friends will
Never hear from me. And I love them.

I have to find things to be social about or I'll be super "do dirt all by my lonely" lifestyle.

I have this same problem. There have been times where my parents were worried after not hearing from me for months. :lol: I'm getting better about it tho.

Hitting the museum dolo >>> *

Don't bother me going anywhere alone. I take my kids to amusement parks , fairs , restraunts and movie theaters alone. I'm used to do it and don't care

I do things on my own pretty often. No one cares or even gives a second thought about it.
I went to Disney alone a few months back when guardians opened. Ended up going on the ride 3 times. Just had my head phones on the whole day.

I prefer doing concerts and music festivals on my own. I just recently started doing this and have a better experience doing everything at my own pace. FYF was so much fun this year alone. I loved that leaving a set wasn't a group decision that had to be discussed and feelings hurt over. I caught most of Missy's set, went over for a few flying lotus songs that quite frankly bored me, left after 20 mins or so to end my night at Helena Hauff. Went to the Helena after party and didn't get to bed until 6am. I don't have any friends that would've been up for that long of a night or at least enjoyed it without complaining that night and the next day.

I wouldn't go alone to an amusement park but I love getting grub and shopping by myself. I get to enjoy my food without talking to somebody and I just get more done since I don't have to wait for anybody

I do things on my own pretty often. No one cares or even gives a second thought about it.
I went to Disney alone a few months back when guardians opened. Ended up going on the ride 3 times. Just had my head phones on the whole day.

I prefer doing concerts and music festivals on my own. I just recently started doing this and have a better experience doing everything at my own pace. FYF was so much fun this year alone. I loved that leaving a set wasn't a group decision that had to be discussed and feelings hurt over. I caught most of Missy's set, went over for a few flying lotus songs that quite frankly bored me, left after 20 mins or so to end my night at Helena Hauff. Went to the Helena after party and didn't get to bed until 6am. I don't have any friends that would've been up for that long of a night or at least enjoyed it without complaining that night and the next day.

At the FYF joint, did you interact with others and end up making new friends that you spent your time with, or did you mainly kick it there by yourself? I copped tickets to the Austin City Limits in OCT to go see Hov and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Never been to a festival by myself, but I'm looking forward to the experience...

Back
Top Bottom