Dom Kennedy, if you're out there....

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by jhova718

you know you doing somethin right if NT is showing love.

cant wait

Until you stop being the underdog in sense

laugh.gif
was gonna say the exact same thing, if bruh ever signs a big time record deal or gets any kind of exposure RIP.

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

cant wait

laugh.gif
was gonna say the exact same thing, if bruh ever signs a big time record deal or gets any kind of exposure RIP.
He'll be good, Because he smart enough to not over-expose himself on these forums anymore.

Wale invites that type of attention because of how he acts on here.

But the listening party for this tape is tonight...Iono when he said he releasing it.

Should be a good summer for us "underground" dudes.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

cant wait

laugh.gif
He'll be good, Because he smart enough to not over-expose himself on these forums anymore.

Wale invites that type of attention because of how he acts on here.

But the listening party for this tape is tonight...Iono when he said he releasing it.

Should be a good summer for us "underground" dudes.
Well then it's a lose lose situation, cause if he were to stop comin on here there would be those N's that are gonna be like "dudegot a deal and forgot about his people"
smh.gif

anywho is it dropping on Tuesday?

New song: http://twitter.com/DOPEITSDOM

pimp.gif
Can't wait for the tape. The new song is dope as hell.

That kind talk has already started tho. Someone was accusing Dom of being to "Hollywood" to talk to them @ the Socal Summit...

Dude's screwed no matter what he does...
smh.gif

!%** it I'll continue to support even when NT's attitude shifts.

Someone was accusing Dom of being to "Hollywood" to talk to them @ the Socal Summit...
I don't think he was being too "Hollywood" but he did bring a date so I'm sure talking to a bunch of NTers wasn't hispriority
laugh.gif

At last year's summit I spoke to him for a minute told him I was a fan, thought 25th hour was dope and he was cool about it said he appreciated it

Bred I's ?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"Nah , I never *#** with Nike now ?"

I'm playing , waiting on the tape .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Someone was accusing Dom of being to "Hollywood" to talk to them @ the Socal Summit...
I don't think he was being too "Hollywood" but he did bring a date so I'm sure talking to a bunch of NTers wasn't his priority
laugh.gif

Ya, I'm sure that was the case. Just sayin, people have already started with that talk... Imagine what it'll be like when he gets signedto a major...

DOM KENNEDY - "Where I Belong" (Prod. by Brandun DeShay) "FutureStreet/DrugSounds" Out April 28th fordownload.

Back
Top Bottom