"Dom, Tyga got robbed for his chains" vol Young Mulah baby

Why dudes be so happy about someone getting robbed as if one of ya'll would have actually popped off. I hate Tyga with a passion but what exactly did uexpect the dude to do he's giving up weight to a skeleton who he gonna stop.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I wonder if super blood wayne will come to the rescue..... doubt it
laugh.gif

you a fool for that one
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Why dudes be so happy about someone getting robbed as if one of ya'll would have actually popped off.
To answer your first question, nobody is "happy". Its a bad situation but this is street news. Things happen.

To answer your second question I have been there when people have "popped off". example.... Terry (TK) almost got robbed by some dudes from around myway (40's) and he "popped off" outside a club. When you wear things that others want you have to know there is risk involved. What you thoughtyou can only wear it to impress girls?? haha

and rwfanatic if thats true then wow.... I know Ben got the scoop but I don't wanna call that ugly dude right now.

I thought this happened a couple of days ago and it was confirmed G-Unit affiliates 40 Glocc and Boo robbed him? Like this some $+@ to be proud of. Notadvocating robbin' because frankly if you want to impress me go cop that jewerly with your own bread, but how you gonna rob Tyga? Like that's anaccomplishment? He probably handed it to them lol. Its like robbing Lil Bow Wow. Cats doing anything for attention nowadays. Why not rob Yung Berg whileyou're at it? His piece is actually hot.

Fif, give these cats some bread.

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
By the way, does this dude have tattoos on his head?
laugh.gif

I've seen his name on NT a lot lately. Is he nice?
duke is soooooooooooooooo trash. i had to do promotions for his stuff @ Sony. dude is TERRIBLE.

Man you can't come to Cali thinking @@+! is sweet out there just cause you on Melrose with the "rich folk" especially when you from Hawthorne ofall places
laugh.gif

excuse my ignorance, but what's up with these WC gangs that are all tens numbers?

40's, 60's, 70's, 90's, etc etc....

are they gangs? I'm confused

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

excuse my ignorance, but what's up with these WC gangs that are all tens numbers?

gangs, sets, familys, possys, whatever you wana call it,

btw start at 20
pimp.gif

different sets....60s crip, 40s crip, 20s crip

Funkys, Sissies, never heard of 70s, only 77 block which is alright, and Nachos

smh.gif
@ N's wastin money on chains.

How about investing $ in real estate. Let's try to see them try to jack an apartment complex
laugh.gif

But on the trill though, atleast with real estate you get your money back and then some. Residual income is what's good.

Ain't no points to be scored off no Tyga. Who ever robbed dude is as big a herb as he is.

Its kinda simple..... They are are street names. If one end of LA starts at 1st Street then there are 20's, 40's all the way to 100's etc

Each 10 block radius(roughly) has a gang. Rollin 40 crip(where I stay) goes for the most part from 42nd Street to 49th.

Example...

Im sure rwfanatic can tell you how they do in the wood
pimp.gif

FIRST OFF IM SURE 3 OUT OF 7 NT'RS CAN JACK TYGA FOR HIS CHAIN, HE'S LIKE 5'5" 130 LBS SO JACKING HIS CHAIN ISN'T DOING MUCH, PLUS HE ONLYHAS SECURITY WHEN HE'S PERFORMING NOT WHENS HE'S ROLLING AROUND L.A. WHICH IS DUMB AS HELL.

Aight look check it out if you seen the other Tyga post you know I'm close to people he's close with, I heard this story on Tuesday I just didn'twant to put it out there but basically Tyga got jacked by a gang I don't wanna say because aint no tellin who's reading this but they aren't anofficial crip gang but "babies" to an actual crip gang. If you dont know what I'm talking about then you must not be from L.A. well when they gotthe chain they got jacked by some Inglewood crips for the chain and then the crips gave it to Village Boo who is an Inglewood crip himself and other dude thatsassociated with 50. Village Boo didn't personally do it, his goons did. Its gettin blown up because G-Unit is involved but I doubt that 50 will address LilWayne or vice versa unless 50 gets bored. Don't trip even though Tyga gets nooo love in L.A. no one is out to kill him or anything they just view him as alittle joke. But check out this scenario I thought of in my head.

50 Disses Young Money
Lil Wayne feeling himself actually disses 50 back
Full out beef
Game joins Lil Wayne since Tyga is from Cali and Weezy is a "blood"
Young Buck Joins Young Money or Black Wallstreet
Tyga, Young Buck, Lil Wayne and Game all gang up on G-Unit and WIN
TYGA is responsible for the end of 50 Cents career
THE END

Back
Top Bottom