"Dom, Tyga got robbed for his chains" vol Young Mulah baby

My bad I meant to say Village Boo is a Inglewood Crip, its rare to see those nowadays...I'm not sure which gang it is but it some where near Imperial andCrenshaw.

^^ Wait, wait, wait...

Tell me this dude did not type that #@% up?
roll.gif
roll.gif

This aint the WWE!

Yea, I see that now... when you said he was a blood that threw me off. Cause I'm thinking it ain't no way that some Inglewood dudesjust gonna hand that over to 40 and Spyder. Where about you stay in The Wood?

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Why dudes be so happy about someone getting robbed as if one of ya'll would have actually popped off. I hate Tyga with a passion but what exactly did u expect the dude to do he's giving up weight to a skeleton who he gonna stop.

50 Disses Young Money
Lil Wayne feeling himself actually disses 50 back
Full out beef
Game joins Lil Wayne since Tyga is from Cali and Weezy is a "blood"
Young Buck Joins Young Money or Black Wallstreet
Tyga, Young Buck, Lil Wayne and Game all gang up on G-Unit and WIN
TYGA is responsible for the end of 50 Cents career
THE END
laugh.gif

Might as well.

50's a joke.

Make it happen Wayne!

Originally Posted by franchise3

50 Disses Young Money
Lil Wayne feeling himself actually disses 50 back
Full out beef
Game joins Lil Wayne since Tyga is from Cali and Weezy is a "blood"
Young Buck Joins Young Money or Black Wallstreet
Tyga, Young Buck, Lil Wayne and Game all gang up on G-Unit and WIN
TYGA is responsible for the end of 50 Cents career
THE END
laugh.gif

Might as well.

50's a joke.

Make it happen Wayne!

better chill with that, 50 gona set his house on fire...

It's sad to see black on black crime. I hope tyga is good cause even if you're not feeling the music it's not right to put a man in that position,

but I would like to know since I don't follow tyga....does he claim blood or said in the past tha he has "street cred " or does he have? cause iread it on here in the past but you can't believe everything you read.

Cause that would switch the situation up more..

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

sloow doown, I just wanna get to know you, but don't turn aroound, cause them diamonds on that chain lookin good to meee..

roll.gif
Let me get that

laugh.gif
I could have robbed Tyga with my two fist.

He doesn't bang at all, he used to kick it with some Compton bloods but since his career took off he kinda left them alone a lil bit, Tyga ain't thetype to cause extras though. He not gonna try to press the issue.

that sucks......but if someone like me who has no money can get robbed (NEVER BEEN ROBBED) a frail dude with mad jewels can also.

PROTECT YOU NECK!

Crazy, All I know the scenario of Buck,Game & Wayne on a track vs G-Unit would be Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! 50 Would have to take that L and ignore itbecause no way in hell he can make a track to top them 3.

There's a bunch of baby sets around mid-city into south central. Sucks for TYGA...this should make for interesting music if anyone decides to start"beef". Dom...can you shed some light on the berg situation?

Originally Posted by meth68

Crazy, All I know the scenario of Buck,Game & Wayne on a track vs G-Unit would be Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! 50 Would have to take that L and ignore it because no way in hell he can make a track to top them 3.

yeah. and then 50 would do something ridiculous like taking out 60 second adds during the super bowl, just having the picture of wayne kissing baby for 60seconds sitting there.

never mess with a man with $.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Crazy, All I know the scenario of Buck,Game & Wayne on a track vs G-Unit would be Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! 50 Would have to take that L and ignore it because no way in hell he can make a track to top them 3.

yeah. and then 50 would do something ridiculous like taking out 60 second adds during the super bowl, just having the picture of wayne kissing baby for 60 seconds sitting there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

yeah. and then 50 would do something ridiculous like taking out 60 second adds during the super bowl, just having the picture of wayne kissing baby for 60 seconds sitting there.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wayne would have no choice but to kill himself.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom