Dominos Large 2 Topping Pizza $5.99?

So I saw this commercial while watching the lakers game and it said that A large two topping pizza for $5.99? Anyone else see this cuz I tried to order and the local domino's said there is no such deal and I know I saw it. I tried to find the coupon online but can't. Anyone else have success with this deal?

So I saw this commercial while watching the lakers game and it said that A large two topping pizza for $5.99? Anyone else see this cuz I tried to order and the local domino's said there is no such deal and I know I saw it. I tried to find the coupon online but can't. Anyone else have success with this deal?

Thanks for that code. I tried it but it says "We're sorry, coupon code "9159" does not exist at this store. Please verify the code and try again."

Thanks for that code. I tried it but it says "We're sorry, coupon code "9159" does not exist at this store. Please verify the code and try again."

It really doesn't matter. After taxes and the delivery fee you still looking at a little over $10.00 for your pie.

It really doesn't matter. After taxes and the delivery fee you still looking at a little over $10.00 for your pie.

nerd.gif

Try this, call and order the pizzas instead of online and say that you have a coupon for a free pizza of equal or lesser value
I do this even when I don't have a coupon and they never ask to see it when they deliver or even if I go pick it up
they just take the price off right there on the phone BONG!

Try this, call and order the pizzas instead of online and say that you have a coupon for a free pizza of equal or lesser value
I do this even when I don't have a coupon and they never ask to see it when they deliver or even if I go pick it up
they just take the price off right there on the phone BONG!

I tried Domino's for the first with my Groupon on Friday..they told me the 5.99 deal is carryout only I believe..and it's like a customer appreciation type special..

I tried Domino's for the first with my Groupon on Friday..they told me the 5.99 deal is carryout only I believe..and it's like a customer appreciation type special..

#+!* this thread got me hungry. Called in and it's carry out only in my area. 
mad.gif
 Damn I hate getting up off the couch. Contemplating how bad I really want this pizza. 

#+!* this thread got me hungry. Called in and it's carry out only in my area. 
mad.gif
 Damn I hate getting up off the couch. Contemplating how bad I really want this pizza. 

Back
Top Bottom