Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

Don C's work with Jordan Brand has already produced several sought-after Air Jordan 2 collaborations, but the Just Don founder will soon apply his eye for design to his very own model.

In the latest episode of the Failing Upwards podcast, Don C joins hosts James Harris and Lawrence Schlossman to discuss he and Kanye West's countless contributions to the culture. But the biggest reveal is towards the end of the interview, when Don C reveals his next Jordan is the first of its kind.

"It's a Jordan that you've never seen before," Don C confirmed. While he didn't expand beyond that, there has recently been rumors of a new Don C model from @pinoe77, who says the sneaker will resemble the strap-equipped Nike Air Trainer 3. This wouldn't be the first time Nike gave the Just Don designer creative freedom, as he also re-tooled the Air Force 1 High for the brand's AF-100 campaign.

Recent rumors have connected Don C to the return of the Nike Air Yeezy 2. While his confirmation of a different project doesn't necessarily negate that possibility, it does seem to suggest a different direction for his next collaboration

Info Via SC

if true, yeezy 1 vibes

yz.jpg

I'll wait for pics, I remember when rumors of the "spizike" first started swirling people were already bashing the idea until that "classic green" colorway dropped....

:rofl:

I'm not even gonna say nothing tho. All these need is the perfect colorway and a few HD shots and we'll see how this thread suddenly blows up.
seed these to the right people, make em limited. idk if it'll work for these but it did with the off-whites :lol:

Back
Top Bottom