Donald Faison on Scrubs .Vol Poison

Man this show is so good. I love how they always reference the part the Janitor had in The Fugitive as a cop every once in a while.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Man this show is so good. I love how they always reference the part the Janitor had in The Fugitive as a cop every once in a while.
that fugitive cop mess be havin me in tears
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

glad to know zach braff and sarah chalke will be back for the first episodes of season 9.
laugh.gif
I sure miss Scrubs. I never have the opportunity to watchit.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

glad to know zach braff and sarah chalke will be back for the first episodes of season 9.

i do not, i repeat do not want to see this show go past season 9 because i can't handle this back and forth between it being canceled and then back. plusif its true that the direction they are trying to go in is that the new interns will step up and take their places i just dont see it happening. what is thejanitor gonna have a new viticm and cox going to have a new jd and who will be the best part of the show the black white buddy duo? no no no they ended thatshow more prefectly than anything ive ever seen on tv. it was THE best ending ever dont ruin it trying to squeeze out a lil more money like that bs "3rdseason" of the chapelle show.

I just watched the season finale. It was a really good way to end the show. One of my favorite finales on television. It'll be interesting how Scrubs willbe this fall. I hope to doesn't change too much. Yet, no Zach Braff = No Scrubs...It would just be awkward.

Back
Top Bottom