Donald Trump is running for president

"This dude really blamed poor Americans for how crappy the country is, while supporting candidates who don't give 2 flying ***** about the poor. That's savage."

:lol:

Last edited:
I was actually just watching boondocks earlier when the security dude says he hates Obama for taxing the rich, even though he's not rich but he's about to make $30million in the next 2 years.

Basically making fun of how little sense middle/lower class people who believe in right-wing economic policies make.

sick.gif

trump is master troll status the way he stands on the side smiling while his supporters act a fool 
laugh.gif

Quote:
But what's their population? And do these other developed countries greater than America have 11 million illegal immigrants and many poor class citizens? I assume these other countries have low poor and many citizens with jobs who work and still pay for their own healthcare. That healthcare and college might be basically just pennies to the economy compared to what the U.S will spend.

Can't compare apples to oranges.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe

Sweden's immigrant population is 21.5%. Europe has a HUGE legal and illegal immigrant population. Keep making excuses for how crappy this country is in relation to the rest of the first world.

And this country has many "poor class citizens" because of lack of emphasis on education, healthcare and other social programs. The only difference between the U.S. and these countries is that they have their priorities straight.

#delusionalconservatives.

This dude really blamed poor Americans for how crappy the country is, while supporting candidates who don't give 2 flying ***** about the poor. That's savage.

A lot of things wrong with what you said. What percentage of Sweden's immigrant population of 21.5% are actually illegal immigrants? You can have successful legal immigrants who can work and still pay for their own healthcare and education. Also when you say Europe has a huge legal and illegal immigrant population, that's a whole CONTINENT in comparison to the U.S, which is a COUNTRY. Also, what metrics did you use to calculate the illegal immigration population? You should not count Legals and Illegals the same, because one still benefits the country, and the other, a little less of a benefit.

#delusionalliberals

This dude still comparing apples to oranges. I didn't blame poor Americans but poor class citizens are a good measure for a country's economy...and you say the U.S is crappy in comparison to the rest of the world? So much wrong in that sentence.

In an economy, you have to have poor people in general...otherwise prices would increase and many things would be expensive, and there would be strong inflation. Do you not know how an economy works?

Does Bernie Sanders really care about the poor? Or does he care about the poor's vote?

Bruh that last question you posed "axed" seems to be more fitting for questions on that level :lol:

Bernie's track record shows he's been a champion of the poor since pharaohs in Egypt were making them build pyramids

Does Bernie Sanders really care about the poor? Or does he care about the poor's vote?

Out of all the candidates whom are in cohorts with billion dollar corporations donating to their campaign.. and you're asking if Bernie cares about the poor? ..scratches head... Have you not read anything on his website? Hear any of his speeches? Read his biography? Do you know his net worth in comparison to the other candidates?

Once you have done all this above ^... then come back in here and post that question?

So Bernie Sanders, because he's not as wealthy as the other candidates, because he wrote a book, because he has a website, because of his speeches, he would know how to fix everyones' poor problems? If anything about his lower networth, he ain't a good business man to deal with, or can't draw people to donate, or not good with money, hypothetically.

Bernie may benefit me, as I consider myself poor class single person. But I don't believe in free handouts. I believe in good hard work and good reward. There's a saying, "You can't help everyone". Bernie's poor focus will not be beneficial to the country as a whole. He isn't a mathematician and he will realize there are way too many poor/low income than our own money can sustain, and therefore, would need to increase more taxes, increase more government fees (parking ticket fees, DMV fees, college fees, etc). This is going to be a lot of people he will need to assist then right according to this link or even the title of the URL: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/census-data-half-of-us-poor-or-low-income/ and this isn't even including illegal immigrants, which is part of his focus.

This was in 2015 for spending:

View media item 1938211
So basically we'd have to sacrifice some of our spending to help the poor? Don't we already spend enough for unemployment, and healthcare?

I think you guys are basing your votes/choices more of your hatred for Trump as opposed to your love of Bernie.

Last edited:
Bruh that last question you posed "axed" seems to be more fitting for questions on that level :lol:

Bernie's track record shows he's been a champion of the poor since pharaohs in Egypt were making them build pyramids

As soon as the pilgrims landed on Plymouth rock, and were talking among themselves whether they should make camp, or hunt for food first.

Bernie came out from behind a tree and said what they really need is a single payer health insurance system. That the Vikings in Sweden had been on that wave :smokin

Bern is a likeable Jewish guy, who cares about the poor. Famb is literally like Jesus

Last edited:
But if you think about it, any other candidate is far better than Trump. Politicians in other countries are laughing at us because we actually have a serious candidate in Trump. I, to be honest, thought his balloon would've popped already and dropped out since last year. But that's not the case. I've not read all of the posts here and I don't know if this question has been asked already but, what if Donald Trump is somehow elected president? What're we to do then? The people that think this is stupid and say there vote doesn't matter, this is the time when it does

But if you think about it, any other candidate is far better than Trump. Politicians in other countries are laughing at us because we actually have a serious candidate in Trump. I, to be honest, thought his balloon would've popped already and dropped out since last year. But that's not the case. I've not read all of the posts here and I don't know if this question has been asked already but, what if Donald Trump is somehow elected president? What're we to do then? The people that think this is stupid and say there vote doesn't matter, this is the time when it does

People are too scared of Trump, especially the guys in this thread and the political thread. But little do they know, Presidents can be impeached. Mass deportation is unrealistic, what's realistic is that the same process that's happening today when it comes to illegal aliens will be the same, the same deport process and pace. I think the Border will be slightly altered for a cheaper alternative and Mexico's refusal to help. I don't agree with a new border, but rather a better ID process. Taxes might be lower or the same. Haven't seen his healthcare plan though but will soon look at it, I haven't read too much horrible feedback on it though.

But people are just trippin and scared. The President is considered the most powerful person in the world, but TECHNICALLY, is not. Congress is higher than the President and can veto his decisions, and/or Supreme Court can.

Last edited:
THERE IS MORE TO BEING PRESIDENT THAN BEING A "BUSINESSMAN"

Especially when your business was handled to you, bankruptcy laws saved your *** manny times, your brand is the thing that is really your key to your success not your business acumen, and you have had a ton of failed ventures.

People are too scared of Trump, especially the guys in this thread and the political thread. But little do they know, Presidents can be impeached
wow you must be an insider to know things like this. you would think this is something they'd teach us in elementary school. stupid liberal education system.

Last edited:
I think you guys are basing your votes/choices more of your hatred for Trump as opposed to your love of Bernie.

Sure. It can't possibly be because Bernie practices what he preaches. He can relate more to the average American than the other millionaire and billionaire candidates. He doesn't take "donations" from Big Pharma and other big interests. He isn't in anyone's pocket but the people's. This is true democracy. He isn't your typical politican who just goes where the wind blows. A lot more than I can say for any other candidate. His actions as a career politician speaks for itself and he's been at it since before most of us were born. With little to no dirt on his morality. That's so rare. Yes, some of his ideas are wacky and don't make sense economically. I'm sure he knows he really can't fix everthing by raising taxes on the rich. That's arguably his most far-fetched idea though. His political positions are admirable and a lot of them just seem par for the course if we want a better quality of life for people of all backgrounds.

People are too scared of Trump, especially the guys in this thread and the political thread. But little do they know, Presidents can be impeached
wow you must be an insider to know things like this. you would think this is something they'd teach us in elementary school. stupid liberal education system.
laugh.gif

So basically we'd have to sacrifice some of our spending to help the poor? Don't we already spend enough for unemployment, and healthcare?

Basically yeah.

I rather have my taxes pay for health insurance for that undocumented child whom attends the same elementary school as my child than... than well let's see... the billions in foreign aid and military spending maybe? But hey the 2015 Defense budget is ONLY $560 billion

People are too scared of Trump, especially the guys in this thread and the political thread. But little do they know, Presidents can be impeached. Mass deportation is unrealistic, what's realistic is that the same process that's happening today when it comes to illegal aliens will be the same, the same deport process and pace. I think the Border will be slightly altered for a cheaper alternative and Mexico's refusal to help. I don't agree with a new border, but rather a better ID process. Taxes might be lower or the same. Haven't seen his healthcare plan though but will soon look at it, I haven't read too much horrible feedback on it though.

But people are just trippin and scared. The President is considered the most powerful person in the world, but TECHNICALLY, is not. Congress is higher than the President and can veto his decisions, and/or Supreme Court can.

You're right. But immigration will always be a problem. In the early 1900's it was all Europeans that would come to the USA which lead to the immigration acts of 1924 and the 1917 immigration act named Asiatic Barred Zone. Or the 1940's Braceros act that brought most Hispanics primarily Mexicans to help during the times of World War 2 and once it was finished they gathered everyone, illegal and ones who were born in the USA back to Mexico. Immigration will always be a problem in every election from here until someone comes up with a plan to either stop it or minimize it

I honestly believe though, Clinton will be president

"Let's give Trump a shot...once he ***** everything up we can just impeach him"

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid :smh: :smh: :smh:

Does Bernie Sanders really care about the poor? Or does he care about the poor's vote?[/quote]

His main thing is income and wealth inequality... Top 0.01[/U]% of the US owns about as much wealth as the bottom 90%.

I'll start with that he's raising the minimum wage to 15/hr by 2020. Who does that effect?

He's investing in rebuilding our infrastructure: providing 13 million americans with jobs. Who does this effect?

1 million jobs specifically for disadvantaged youth. Who does this effect?

Free tuition at public colleges. Who does this effect? (it will be paid for by taxing wall street stock trades [who does that effect the most?]

guaranteed 12 weeks of paid family vacation, 7 paid sick days. Who does this effect?

Meanwhile, Trump will lower taxes on wealthy (highest tax bracket) from 39.6% to 25%. Who does this effect? He will get rid of estate taxes so the wealthy can give their full fortune to their heirs with no tax, who does this effect? He will keep minimum wage at $7.25 as well.

Last edited:

Basically yeah.

I rather have my taxes pay for health insurance for that undocumented child whom attends the same elementary school as my child than... than well let's see... the billions in foreign aid and military spending maybe? But hey the 2015 Defense budget is ONLY $560 billion

How about the Mom and Dad, their Sisters and Brothers? Children I would love to help. But Adults are responsible for their lack of resources. Isn't Foreign Aid correlated to the illegal immigrants? Shouldn't those Illegal immigrants stay in their country to get the Foreign Aid? Military is more important than you think. When Obama withdrew troops, guess who bounced back and grew? Yea the terrorists in the Middle East.

I honestly believe though, Clinton will be president

If it comes down to it, I might go with Clinton. There's a reason Clinton is winning over Bernie at this moment.

"Let's give Trump a shot...once he ***** everything up we can just impeach him"

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid :smh: :smh: :smh:

Still trippin'. You should be more concerned about Seth Rollins injury and write letters to him that he won't respond back.

Last edited:
Wait am I missing something, this dude is willing to risk a racist, unstable fascist into the white house in hopes of impeaching him as the solution instead of just not electing him in the first place? I've heard it all, some people are simply too stupid to be reasoned with. :lol:

You don't read much do you? I'd want to wait for the final nominees of each side first. But as a poor class minority myself, citizens should not vote a President based off his personality or his bad business decisions, but by his actions and future actions for the state of the U.S and its citizens...Trump's poor business is his own business. The reason Trump appeals to many is because he keeps it real, and most people would rather have that than someone with all smiles. The thing about Trump, he tells it how it is, it's all in his honest opinion, and he speaks his mind. When you think about it, Trump is like you and me, and a regular U.S citizen. He see's how it is in the real world, and he's not a true politician where his job is to convince folks. Democrats always have to beg for votes by saying what YOU want to hear. The President doesn't go in his office, and discuss what he wants to do alone, it's not a solo job, he has associates to speak with before he makes final decisions. The President isn't as powerful like you think, there are limits. Get that in your head.

Why did you dodge my posts man? Too stupid to reason with?

Libs still trippin.

Back
Top Bottom