Don't ever stop chasing your dreams! Don't ever let others bring you down!

A wise man once told me that if I actually just stood still and stared at the sky.

I would notice the world leaving me behind and that the world will always continue moving! And if I did nothing about it, if I don't move forward...

... then the only way to catch up, is when it's to late! Keep them legs moving guys! Don't give up on your goals.

Kobe traveled 
30t6p3b.gif

what i gather from this story is that an old man attempted to drown a man who came to him for help in becoming successful.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe traveled 
30t6p3b.gif

lol, heard this speech a while ago

but hearing it again always wakes me up

he has a book out and a youtube page...dude is motivational.

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe traveled 
30t6p3b.gif

lol, heard this speech a while ago

but hearing it again always wakes me up

he has a book out and a youtube page...dude is motivational.
what's the title of the book?

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

@Oh You Mad

let that video cook g, real talk in the locker room hating on a pep talk will get
get you fiy'd on....

that nba visuals did its job

We aren't in a locker room, though

and you have to be 6 foot 6 inches ++, athletic and have good genes...

f' outta here with that hard work +!+*%@%$...hard work has a limit.

Originally Posted by copped

It was a metaphor pimp! F outta here with that negativity! Every heard of Spud? Mugsy? Nate?

I posted the basketball video rather than the OG video because a lot of kids on here, are sneaker heads and they love sports (from what i've noticed, basketball)

But go on with your life bring people down to YOUR reality. After all, it's your world that we're just living in right?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by copped

It was a metaphor pimp! F outta here with that negativity! Every heard of Spud? Mugsy? Nate?

I posted the basketball video rather than the OG video because a lot of kids on here, are sneaker heads and they love sports (from what i've noticed, basketball)

But go on with your life bring people down to YOUR reality. After all, it's your world that we're just living in right?

you sound just like my EX....some singer told her she had a nice voice---got to her head and now she humms songs all day and practices them thinking she is going to be some big hit...

half the time it has nothing to do with hard work...and i am not even being negative...these type of speeches just get a bunch of people to live outside of reality---which may not even be bad to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom