Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif

Anyways back on topic.

IGN starting tomorrow @ 8:30AM pacific time will have a live stream going. Lets get a bunch of NT'ers and take over the discussion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

360 multiplayer online experience > ps3
eyes.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

cKdxP.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where also little kids learn racial slurs and drop the N word like crazy
30t6p3b.gif
Never had any of these gamers you guys always talk about that constantly drop slurs and cuss words on any game other than on COD. They almost exclusively just play cod.
XBL 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Were the hell a chicago city at,

We bout that life

We ready

Driver_2_Coverart.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember goin to The Cubs' stadium just to get that yellow car, can't remember the name, think it had 2 black stripes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
 No reason to argue about consoles if the same facts are being spouted.
I'll probably be on that IGN live feed, hopefully the trailer will show game play.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

pimp.gif
I just hope for a great new story. I'm psyched

maybe i'm just a continuity lame, but i wish they'd just have some mention or minor tie-in at the least with the previous gta casts.
that scene in san andreas still holds a place in my gaming heart when you race against silent dude from gta 3 and see some back story of why he even ended up in liberty city.

i'd just like some kind of mention of previous characters.

all i know is that they better include drunk driving likr in GTA4..... has anyone eva been drunk and tried this %@# is so realistic lol

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

pimp.gif
I just hope for a great new story. I'm psyched

maybe i'm just a continuity lame, but i wish they'd just have some mention or minor tie-in at the least with the previous gta casts.
that scene in san andreas still holds a place in my gaming heart when you race against silent dude from gta 3 and see some back story of why he even ended up in liberty city.

i'd just like some kind of mention of previous characters.

That mission with Claude and the mission with Ken Rosenburg, he kept referencing VC the whole time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

360 multiplayer online experience > ps3
eyes.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

cKdxP.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where also little kids learn racial slurs and drop the N word like crazy
30t6p3b.gif
Never had any of these gamers you guys always talk about that constantly drop slurs and cuss words on any game other than on COD. They almost exclusively just play cod.
XBL 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i swear its like before the civil rights movement on xbl...hell some dudes have the audacity to str8 make a gamertag with the N word in it
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom