-[ DON'T STOP BELIEVINGGGGGGGG (colts vs bolts) ]-

Season INTs:4
This Game: 5
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

5 interceptions...LOL.
Is this intentional?

It is. This is funny to me. I was laughing the whole time the Jags ran for about 400 yards last year. First off, it's a season game so...who cares?Second, it's just comedy to me. Peyton's got to do better. Even though we don't have as many options to throw to, he still needs to take care ofthe ball.

What the hell is Peyton doing? He's looking like he's back in Tennessee playing against Florida.

It is. This is funny to me. I was laughing the whole time the Jags ran for about 400 yards last year. First off, it's a season game so...who cares? Second, it's just comedy to me. Peyton's got to do better. Even though we don't have as many options to throw to, he still needs to take care of the ball.

I meant is typing like s4l intentional , because as much as you go on him...well you know what they say about imitation.

Anywho, you don't care about regular season games. Must be a nice feeling...knowing your teams playoff bound.

smh.gif
@ manning playin like rex grossman

colts are still in it though, especially cause philip rivers is on the other side
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

It is. This is funny to me. I was laughing the whole time the Jags ran for about 400 yards last year. First off, it's a season game so...who cares? Second, it's just comedy to me. Peyton's got to do better. Even though we don't have as many options to throw to, he still needs to take care of the ball.

I meant is typing like s4l intentional , because as much as you go on him...well you know what they say about imitation.

Anywho, you don't care about regular season games. Must be a nice feeling...knowing your teams playoff bound.

S4L created "LOL"?
eek.gif

Also...if we lost tonight...this will be our worst start in 3 seasons at 7-2.
laugh.gif
Darn.

Back
Top Bottom