Don't Take Your Woman To Salt Bae's Restaurants vol. So Much Disrespect #mrstealyourgirl

He also likes to slather everything in cheese sauce which I find really off-putting.
[/COLOR]

It wasn’t until IG that I noticed people just seem to have an obsession with the most obnoxious amounts of cheese. People just love to watch cheese flowing like rivers for fine reason.

But then again, I’m not the type to sprinkle more than a few drops of Parmesan on mom’s spaghetti.

I wouldn't say everyone wants to be a butcher, but in an era where kids aspire to be youtube stars or anything else social media attention related, he's definitely an icon. Plus he already has copycat restaurants out there.
There’s one here in Atlanta.

$700 for one of the gold joints. ONE :lol:

It sets everything off.

You havent learned anything.
Was gonna post the Action Bronson event that's being held in LA this Sunday. They're serving a chicken cutlet banh mi with American cheese. :lol: :smh:

I held off on sharing in the thread because shoebottomfemale doesn't seem to like the profanity in his posts.

Georgy KavKaz > Salt Bae

He'd give him the hands in fisticuffs too. Mans cooks inside, outside, grills, ovens, tandoori, all types of contraptions I have never seen most of the time; lamb, goats, a whole ostrich, buffalo, transported in his German luxury SUV.

not really that serious of a post, I do like his compound though. This tablet is too annoying to copy and paste. There's tons of videos on his channel

Delivered to his restaurant in Boston yesterday :lol:
4A3E69AD-0B77-44F8-B5EE-176E91AFB3F1.jpeg
I don't think he owns them

It's just licensing. He gets a cut for these restaurants to use his name and likeness to promote and bring in people to eat there

You think Nusret doesn't own Nusr Et steakhouses? He's just doing celebrity appearances?

You think Nusret doesn't own Nusr Et steakhouses? He's just doing celebrity appearances?
He's just licensing his name just like George Forman is doing with those grills and Diddy with Ciroc

He might own one or two but he doesn't own all 18

Georgy KavKaz > Salt Bae

He'd give him the hands in fisticuffs too. Mans cooks inside, outside, grills, ovens, tandoori, all types of contraptions I have never seen most of the time; lamb, goats, a whole ostrich, buffalo, transported in his German luxury SUV.

not really that serious of a post, I do like his compound though. This tablet is too annoying to copy and paste. There's tons of videos on his channel

I watched the first vid out of curiosity. i started and couldn't stop.

salt bae body wouldn't be found, these the type of mfers that'll hit u with that eastern promises cut, and have your body dismembered, and dispersed over some Georgian countryside.
tumblr_n8mvwc5hfU1qa45c1o2_400.gif

salt bae don't want it. i played enough call of duty to know these dudes were born in smoke...molded by it, nyumsayin?

they got a whole *** compound. **** don't even look like someone's home, that is a MW2 map. a whole *** keg of wine. they worked that whole bird with a small *** knife that apparently is sharp AF. dude cut himself and had to cast the whole arm but kept it moving. nah son he different.

just those 2 dudes and all that red meat? true savages.

that **** looked delicious as a mf tho I ain't gonna lie. i found ostrich to be a bit gamey the one time I tried it, but that **** looked dumb fresh.

also they were chugging wine by the glass, like who does that?

eastern euro mafia dudes apparently.

I’ve never understood luxury eating. I eat to live. People clown me for being healthy while they drop hundreds on a spoon full of sauce and hair thin meat slice. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm sure it's delicious but it doesn't seem filling. I went to a restaurant here that was kinda like that. Kinda pricey with very small portions. It was very tasty and flavorful but just a snack.

I’ve never understood luxury eating. I eat to live. People clown me for being healthy while they drop hundreds on a spoon full of sauce and hair thin meat slice. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Sound like something one would say if their parents packed them lunchables for lunch growing up.

You dont understand it or you dont like it?
Don’t understand. Don’t really want to either. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I’m also not the type to spend money to eat McDonald’s knowing you’re eating bargain bin meat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom