DONT USE F&F!!! 40% off champs coupon w/ VIP - 29-30 ONL

You can't use it online..no internet code
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

Yeah Andrew I tried to go in store and place an order on the Dunkman Soldiers but they told me since they're not available in store you can't use the discount......smh @ Champs
Man it's so HARD not to act reckless
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

Thanks NTers. Its great to not have to pay retail. My girl went to champs @ stonestown SF and asked the guy if she could use a ftl vip card. Of course he played dumb and said no. After reading a few more posts, I had her go back and ask the lady at the register and the deal was done. :smile:
smile.gif

^^ yeah i was trying to get that dunkman soldier thru store order but i cant do it with %40 off which is sucks! well im going back to get that security tag off my short!

got my soldier for $55.
Team Pacific Northwest​
Team Philippines​

i went to my champs today & just showed them the coupon that was on this thread on my cellphone. lol they was like they just needed to see it. then again im cool w/ pplz in there anyway so i didnt really need to do that.

dang.. guys im late.. i wans't reading this thread.. man i should have cop them godzillas...

yo 1 question....

did any 1 in NYC.. get the barkleys?

i was readin in the F&F post that some people in champs where acting up...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i ended up with some nice pickups in moreno valley,CA. got a shawn merriman jersey for 20 dollars and a dodgers fitted. can't go wrong with that.
In basketball - as in life - true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way. Of course, it's no accident that things are more likely to go your way when you stop worrying about whether you're going to win or lose and focus your full attention on what's happening right this moment. ~Phil Jackson​

the Champs i went to seriously tried to convince me for minutes about how a VIP card was ABSOLUTELY necessary in order for me to get that 40% and I was telling em it clearly says on the coupon that bringing in the printed coupon was fine twice, once in the red dot, and another time in the fine print below. I went in both sat. and sun. and they kept tryin to argue, gettin me maddd heated. In the end, both times they just said ok its fine like they just let me off on some big deal...smh.

Had no problems using this discount. Ended up buying a ton of stuff for me and the fam....

-S

Back
Top Bottom