Dont wanna abandon the js or nikes

Just like many of you on niketalk I have a sneaker addiction.  Im not going to act like I have the biggest collection or have the most sneakers.  Im just average dude.  But lately I have come to think I need to change the game up.  I know a thread to this was similar but no lie I just had this same thought like a week ago and never wrote it.  My problem is a little different though.  I have pretty much js and nikes which I wear with tees and sh*t but i wanna change it up ... i wanna get a newer style and diversify myself from jordan tees and fitteds and jordan hats and etc however i do not i mean i do not want to lose the js however what can i wear with my js that dont like gay or nun like that.  im not about to wear skinnys like kanye gay a** and not about to lose the kicks what can i do nt im getting older and gotta change for my age 

Just like many of you on niketalk I have a sneaker addiction.  Im not going to act like I have the biggest collection or have the most sneakers.  Im just average dude.  But lately I have come to think I need to change the game up.  I know a thread to this was similar but no lie I just had this same thought like a week ago and never wrote it.  My problem is a little different though.  I have pretty much js and nikes which I wear with tees and sh*t but i wanna change it up ... i wanna get a newer style and diversify myself from jordan tees and fitteds and jordan hats and etc however i do not i mean i do not want to lose the js however what can i wear with my js that dont like gay or nun like that.  im not about to wear skinnys like kanye gay a** and not about to lose the kicks what can i do nt im getting older and gotta change for my age 

oh man, you were goin to get some good answers untill u insulted kanye, dudes a good to most of our members

polos, cargo shorts, linen shorts, v necks, button ups chinos, fitted jeans (514 or 501 levis would work since u dont want skinnys) buy some chucks/vans/casual boots to mix it up

oh man, you were goin to get some good answers untill u insulted kanye, dudes a good to most of our members

polos, cargo shorts, linen shorts, v necks, button ups chinos, fitted jeans (514 or 501 levis would work since u dont want skinnys) buy some chucks/vans/casual boots to mix it up

dude said hes growing up but doesnt want to wear something that looks "gay or nun like that"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude said hes growing up but doesnt want to wear something that looks "gay or nun like that"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude sound like he just hit puberty

its called maturing OP

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude sound like he just hit puberty

its called maturing OP

how old are you OP?

i think we all go through the same transition where we want to dress more mature.

Its all good, look for some new clothes and kicks.

I would suggest looking at the dressing better thread and just do you.

how old are you OP?

i think we all go through the same transition where we want to dress more mature.

Its all good, look for some new clothes and kicks.

I would suggest looking at the dressing better thread and just do you.

You don't have to wear skinny jeans, but you can buy slimmer ones that what you're probably rocking. Levi's 514 might be a good place to start.

And you can still rock t-shirts, just try to minimize the writing/logos on the shirts. Maybe some solid, well-fitting ones from J. Crew or something.

Also, keep the Js and Nikes but try not to wear "performance" shoes casually. Jordan Is and IIIs and Nike Dunks look a lot better when worn with jeans than clunky shoes with air bubbles and straps and %+*@.

You don't have to wear skinny jeans, but you can buy slimmer ones that what you're probably rocking. Levi's 514 might be a good place to start.

And you can still rock t-shirts, just try to minimize the writing/logos on the shirts. Maybe some solid, well-fitting ones from J. Crew or something.

Also, keep the Js and Nikes but try not to wear "performance" shoes casually. Jordan Is and IIIs and Nike Dunks look a lot better when worn with jeans than clunky shoes with air bubbles and straps and %+*@.

Back
Top Bottom