Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully we have a great game. I feel like the 9ers are the better team, but I think this is finally the Chiefs year to win it

I'm taking the '9ers. That defense is going to contain that Chiefs offense. Even though Mahomes supported Zimmerman, I still wouldn't mind seeing Andy get a ring though.

OAN, can someone explain exactly how this spread and over/under thing works. I've never really understood it.

I'm taking the '9ers. That defense is going to contain that Chiefs offense. Even though Mahomes supported Zimmerman, I still wouldn't mind seeing Andy get a ring though.

OAN, can someone explain exactly how this spread and over/under thing works. I've never really understood it.

the - number indicates the favorite. Chiefs are the favorite to win by 1.5 points. So if u bet on them to win they need to win by 2 or more.

+ number signifies the underdog. U can take the Niners +1.5 and even if they lose U can win your bet They just can’t lose by more than 1, if they lose 21-20 you still win.

over under is just gauging the total points combined, so if you think it’ll be lower scoring you take under 52.5, if you think it’s a shoot out take over.

I’m probably going to hammer the over.

Hahahahahaha, not surprised they ****ed this up. Something so simple.

1. How are they already selling the jerseys? They haven't been manufactured yet. They just got in 12 hours ago so they could easily sell all of them with the patches.
2. They don't even sell authentic's with the patches so **** them. They only sell the garbage cheap replica jerseys that people like aNYone aNYone wears.
3. People are saying they should just wear them anyways, NFL can't make them forfeit the SB. Hahahahaha

Weren’t they selling the ugly navy and gold rams jersey with the super bowl patch last year but they ended up playing in their throwbacks.

Playing man and following around a 1 is way more impressive than zone. Both are HOFers though so it’s whatever.

Didn’t they let the Rams wear their throwbacks last SB?

Indeed
superbowlliiigetty02_getty.jpg

Yeah so I don’t get it, they sold the patches on the ugly jerseys and not the throwbacks. I hope they fight that stupid ****. ****in **** I want to uppercut Goodell, stupid ****in rules

Back
Top Bottom