Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1579551089390.jpg

So on brand :lol:

need the niners to do the lords work.

lets go niners. **** the chefs.

Reactions: ace
I think it will be a good game (always hope for that) and in the end, I think the 9ers have the better overall team, but Mahomes and that O is magic.

And of course, Shanahan will hear about 28-3 the next two weeks, if the 9ers get up early, as we saw with Houston/Tennessee, that ain't safe.

If KC gets out on top early, I dunno if Jimmy can bring them back without some sort of huge mistake by KC, (turnover, kick return, defensive score etc)

9er defense is great, pass rush is awesome, but who keeps up with Tyreek and/or Hardman, not to mention Kelce/Sammy/Williams and maybe (???) Shady?

9ers killed Marino his second year, while this is technically Mahomes' 3rd year, it's his 2nd actually playin, would be some symmetry to do it again I suppose. OR, maybe Mahomes does what Dan couldn't. :nerd:

I see two options, SF wins a close game. Or KC wins in a blowout.

Revis gotta **** :lol: he basically robbed the Jets his second stint with us. But his Island days were fun as hell to witness.

SB should be a fun one. If Mahomes can avoid the San Fran pass rush, Chiefs win. He's way more productive than Jimmy GQ.

9er defense is great, pass rush is awesome, but who keeps up with Tyreek and/or Hardman, not to mention Kelce/Sammy/Williams and maybe (???) Shady?

I think Shady will be active. Andy won't do him dirty like that.

I think it will be a good game (always hope for that) and in the end, I think the 9ers have the better overall team, but Mahomes and that O is magic.

And of course, Shanahan will hear about 28-3 the next two weeks, if the 9ers get up early, as we saw with Houston/Tennessee, that ain't safe.

If KC gets out on top early, I dunno if Jimmy can bring them back without some sort of huge mistake by KC, (turnover, kick return, defensive score etc)

9ers killed Marino his second year, while this is technically Mahomes' 3rd year, it's his 2nd actually playin, would be some symmetry to do it again I suppose. OR, maybe Mahomes does what Dan couldn't. :nerd:

Jimmy did it against the Saints (albeit they weren't down big? But he aired it out for a ton) I think he's at least capable of doing it against KC's defense too

I really think this game will mirror that one

I don’t necessarily agree with the last line but 100% on everything else. Is this year we’re actually going to see the transcendent offense beat the great defense though? Because history there isn’t so good...

I don’t necessarily agree with the last line but 100% on everything else. Is this year we’re actually going to see the transcendent offense beat the great defense though? Because history there isn’t so good...

And the last time we really saw it was Seattle vs Denver, and I guarantee Sherman will be speakin to that these next weeks. BUT........that Denver O was so much Peyton. This KC O is so much Mahomes AND elite speed from Tyreeke and Hardman. (With Kelce no slouch) Can San Fran keep up with that speed? I know they don't have to blitz to create pressure, that will certainly help them, but can they play zone all day vs that speed? Cuz I know they can't keep up man to man with it. (which I think is what Revis was tryin to speak to, he just didn't really say it in a nice way :lol: )

And the last time we really saw it was Seattle vs Denver, and I guarantee Sherman will be speakin to that these next weeks. BUT........that Denver O was so much Peyton. This KC O is so much Mahomes AND elite speed from Tyreeke and Hardman. (With Kelce no slouch) Can San Fran keep up with that speed? I know they don't have to blitz to create pressure, that will certainly help them, but can they play zone all day vs that speed? Cuz I know they can't keep up man to man with it. (which I think is what Revis was tryin to speak to, he just didn't really say it in a nice way :lol: )
It’s true that this KC O is (imo) more explosive even than Denver and this SF defense, sorry, is not as good as the LoB or even the Broncos SB winner. KC does have a very big QB advantage as well.

Speaking of Mahomes, interesting you brought up Marino because I never saw him play but when I watch Mahomes, it reminds me of how people talk about Marino.

In.

Should be a fun game.

Hopefully it lives up to it.

NFL fans when Wentz or Aaron Rodgers throws for 4,000 yards: "It was the greatest feat to ever be feated. He literally did it while throwing a shot put to a group of mongoloids"

NFL fans when Jimmy G throws for 4,000 yards on a 100 less pass attempts: "yeah but can the 49ers win with a liability at QB?"

NFL fans when Wentz or Aaron Rodgers throws for 4,000 yards: "It was the greatest feat to ever be feated. He literally did it while throwing a shot put to a group of mongoloids"

NFL fans when Jimmy G throws for 4,000 yards on a 100 less pass attempts: "yeah but can the 49ers win with a liability at QB?"
lol at the top. Jimmy G isn't a liability, but I think you can agree he's in the Goff zone. Is he a difference maker without this stacked roster and coaching? IDK if I see it. But it doesn't matter.

lol at the top. Jimmy G isn't a liability, but I think you can agree he's in the Goff zone. Is he a difference maker without this stacked roster and coaching? IDK if I see it. But it doesn't matter.

Tbf fair to him,they only became 'stacked' this season after being trash enough last year to draft Bosa and adding some pieces. They went 3-10 without him after winning 7 out of 9 with him since getting him before this season

Now factoring this season, he's 23-5 as a starter in SF. They're a much better and more balanced squad with him. Shanny Jr wasn't doing anything as a HC before he got his guy

Jimmy did it against the Saints (albeit they weren't down big? But he aired it out for a ton) I think he's at least capable of doing it against KC's defense too

I really think this game will mirror that one

If it's a shootout, can KC generate enough of a pass rush to get home consistently? Jimmy can get rattled and then starts making questionable throws. Otherwise, it wont matter.

It’s true that this KC O is (imo) more explosive even than Denver and this SF defense, sorry, is not as good as the LoB or even the Broncos SB winner. KC does have a very big QB advantage as well.

Speaking of Mahomes, interesting you brought up Marino because I never saw him play but when I watch Mahomes, it reminds me of how people talk about Marino.

Oh, I agree, you of all people know what I think of that Seattle Defense. I'm only saying comparison wise it's a similar matchup.

I am of course the wrong person to ask about anything Marino, but the eras are where the difference is. (well, and the running ability :lol: )

Dan today would throw for 7,000+ yards with ease. His era was NOT for passing, and he came in and ripped the league to shreds. The league now is built for throwing and every season has 5K guys nowadays and Mahomes has the best setup of them all currently.

Back
Top Bottom