Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1579625380195.jpg

Totally random stat. But since it’s the NFL’s 100th anniversary. Kinda cool that the team who won during its 50th anniversary Chiefs is playing the team who won during its 75th anniversary.

that 100th anniversary patch is trash compared to the 50th and 75th anniversary joints though.
All this new **** is weak

Still miss the old SB logos

All this new **** is weak

Still miss the old SB logos

Nike and NFL dropped the ball this season. 100th anniversary. The could’ve went all out with throwbacks this year and more stuff to commerate things. Jerseys weren’t anywhere near as popular or easily accessible back in 94, but they went all out for the 75th anniversary.

And the generic super bowl patch they’ve been using the last few years sucks. I miss the random different patches they would wear

Jesus,, I ain’t paying no more than 2 dollars for a damn pattie

shhhhhhhhh for 17 dollars I want some damn jerk chicken AND pork and some rice.. they can keep that other Jamaican shhh like boil cabbage.. o and they better throw in a ting too

Tbh, if I'm paying my way to the SB, $17 isn't going to stop me. :lol:
I feel you but just saying, you better off getting some authentic ones for cheaper outside the stadium

Those literally look like the ones I get from Dollar Tree and just marked up :lol: (they're good still, just not on the same level)

where?

and that’s why I never go miami.. lauderdale or north miami >
South beach some place on ocean dr forgot the name. But yea I know its heavy tourist area but I was still a bit shocked and this is coming from someone used to NY prices

U right tho las olas in lauderdale would have sufficed. Last time I was in miami think we went to brickell and wynwood which were both cool.

Back
Top Bottom