Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's a shootout, can KC generate enough of a pass rush to get home consistently? Jimmy can get rattled and then starts making questionable throws. Otherwise, it wont matter.

Would be surprised if they were able to consistently but haven't followed their defense that closely.

Clark could play out of his mind and change things but then the Chiefs might have to stop the run first and if they cant do that well none of that will matter anyways too :lol:

SF is fully healthy on defense, they won’t be able to shut KC down but I think they’ll keep them under control.

Jimmy G has showed up in big games and in shootouts.

I think SF wins because their defense and run game is better.

Not sure who I want to win, I like players and coaches on both teams and don’t hate either team.

Rams should have won last year, I’m still sick

I want Robbie Gould to get a Ring. Then again i want Mahomes & Andy to get one.

just hoping the game is A1 which it should be the way these two teams have played all season

Honestly feels like this is the best SB matchup we could've gotten this season outside of maybe Baltimore - SF redux

Both squads are great at what they're good at, explosive offense in KC's case and a dominant defense in SF's case, so it's real hard to picture a blowout or one sided game in any circumstance barring major injury.

Can't wait, got zero ill will towards either side so finally getting to watch a SB as a legit neutral fan :lol:. All I'm hoping for is an entertaining game, last years had a great outcome but it didn't really move the needle in terms of excitement tbf.

Think it'll come down to how well KC's run D holds up against SF's OLine, and run blocking to be specific, which has been all world the last few weeks. They did a solid job against Henry last week when it mattered but SF's got a much better play caller at the helm in Shanny + talent at the skill positions to open up the run game.

If they do a decent enough job of keeping that run game at bay, I trust that active Trippie Redd can do enough to get them to the promise land. If not and the 9ers are able to control the clock which would in turn allow them to crank up the pressure with that nasty front 7, can't see SF losing

Last edited:
I hope this will exceed all expectations and become the greatest, most exciting Super Bowl of all time.

I def expect this to be a shootout. Jimmy G has proven he can be a gunslinger if needed.

The difference: SF Defense should be able to make the bigger plays than KC's defense, make the key stops, and harass Mahomes like no other team he's ever faced, causing him to make uncharacteristic mistakes.

49ers 45, Chiefs 41

SB MVP: Jimmy G - 456 yards, 4 TDs, and the customary 1 INT.

Not gonna lie.

I fear Tyrann Matheui, he’s Ed Reed lite.

We’ve held up against better pass rushers than Clark so he doesn’t really scare me. Additionally we don’t know how Jones’ calf is feeling.

I remember thinking that Den and Sea SB was gonna be crazy and Denver’s offense might be able to pull it off. Not thinking that this time. Give me SF.

I remember thinking that Den and Sea SB was gonna be crazy and Denver’s offense might be able to pull it off. Not thinking that this time. Give me SF.
Yea that was a record breaking offense so damn near everyone and their mother, myself included, had it being somewhat close but man...

Easily the biggest shocker in a SB I've ever seen :lol:, dudes got mollywhopped and emasculated something serious at Metlife that day :sick:

Bronco's learned their lesson and built their squad around the defense after that.

Think KC rn has a more explosive offense tbh and a QB that adds an extra dimension to even 50+ TD MVP Peyton though. SF's defense isn't really historically great like Seattle's was but I def feel like they'll be able to adjust on the fly and do at least a decent job.

Always feels like these top offense vs top defense match ups always all end up going the same way each time :lol:, last year providing the most recent example, but with #15 I don't wanna ever count KC out.

Yea that was a record breaking offense so damn near everyone and their mother, myself included, had it being somewhat close but man...

I...did not.

The only thing I can say is maybe I didnt expect that big of a blowout, but I had Seattle winning each and every way imaginable...and won racks on racks because of it.

This SB will be close. I think KC has a great shot.

If it's a shootout, can KC generate enough of a pass rush to get home consistently? Jimmy can get rattled and then starts making questionable throws. Otherwise, it wont matter.

They are going to get pressure. Tennessee’s line is no joke and they were getting there rushing 4 most of the night. They are going to need to lock up the quick slants too. Feel like that’s where Jimmy throws 90 percent of his questionable throws into a linebacker that ends up dropping back into coverage that he wasn’t expecting

I feel like people are forgetting that Jimmy was 8-2 before he had this defense and tore his ACL though. The year he went on that 6 game win streak they were coming off a season where they were giving up historically bad rushing numbers. Part of that was Chip Kelly’s dumbass system leaving the defense on the field all game but still

They are going to get pressure. Tennessee’s line is no joke and they were getting there rushing 4 most of the night. They are going to need to lock up the quick slants too. Feel like that’s where Jimmy throws 90 percent of his questionable throws into a linebacker that ends up dropping back into coverage that he wasn’t expecting

I feel like people are forgetting that Jimmy was 8-2 before he had this defense and tore his ACL though. The year he went on that 6 game win streak they were coming off a season where they were giving up historically bad rushing numbers. Part of that was Chip Kelly’s dumbass system leaving the defense on the field all game but still

Then Mathieu is going to be a problem for him.

Not gonna lie.

I fear Tyrann Matheui, he’s Ed Reed lite.

We’ve held up against better pass rushers than Clark so he doesn’t really scare me. Additionally we don’t know how Jones’ calf is feeling.

Word. Matheui has been on fire.

I can’t be bothered to go on Facebook and check if this is real or not

79A19CE5-510A-4FCD-B858-93046AFD4931.jpeg

I mean I wouldn’t be at all shocked
Yeah me either for sure

The actual link now says 2012 but from the comments ppl are checking them on their bs so the 1994 as their og post was probably legit :lol: :smh:

Nfl f’n up some shhh, shocking

thye literally could have just used the excuse of approving the throwback jerseys as the reason

but nah they going F both up unnecessarily

Back
Top Bottom