Dr. J Game Used

I'm having a hard time with the pics. I have a game used Dr. Jautographed jersey signed. I want to know what it is worth.

you made like 3 other posts...................

indifferent.gif

send it off to a sports authenticator like PSA/DNA to ensure its real...if not youll be hard pressed to get any serious scratch off it

any other tagging inside the jersey? well anyways i say do some research. Look up who made jerseys for the NBA or Sixers over the years. A site that will helpyou better would be www.nextleveltalk.com

Pearson Made a lot of jerseys back then some tags inside and some outside.

Well, i know nothing about old school NBA jerseys only the newer ones so i cannot help you out but go to the site i mentioned. Anyways do not sell it on ebayif your looking to get some cash. Everything on their always sells for less.

Can I buy it? Looks authentic to me, message me if you are serious about getting rid of it, it would look nice next to my dads gold records and my future UDAMJ auto jersey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ogj23

I know his ABA Game Worn sold for 141,000

yea probably through a reputable auctioning company. If you even want to get good money thats where you would have to sell it. The jersey you own isntworth 141k but its worth something, not sure how much though.

You should take it, take the money, and buy something else to do. This is like your 10th thread with the same topic

Back
Top Bottom