Dr. Jays sells bootleg gear?

Ordered a North Face hoody from these cats, and it seems to be bootleg.

It's missing a North Face zipper pull medallion, a woven label on the back hem, and the material has an overall cheap feel to it.

Not really a legit check issue since I'm 99% sure that the hoody's fake, just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone else had a problem with'em.

Now the question is: is it worth it to spend $10 to return the hoody when it only cost me $35 on sale in the first place?

ive ordered north face from dr. jays before cuz i had a gift card e-code. it was def 100% authentic

my boy is a buyer for dr j and he says they buy all their stuff direct from manufacturers/vendors...so most likely all their stuff is authentic

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

my boy is a buyer for dr j and he says they buy all their stuff direct from manufacturers/vendors...so most likely all their stuff is authentic
I've ordered from them before and haven't had this issue, but what I received is different than what's shown on the North Face'ssite, both from the picture and the description that's posted.

it could be possible somebody ordered a legit north face sweatshirt and returned the bootleg 1 that you got

Official North Face site pic:

AT3E-100_mag.jpg

Pics from Dr. Jays:

2211130.jpg
2211282.jpg

As you can see, the hoody on the North Face's site has a medallion pull tab on the zipper pull, whereas the Dr. Jays version doesn't.

Additionally, the North Face's site says that the hoody should have a "North Face red woven label at back left hem", and there's no wovenlabel anywhere on the Dr. Jays hoody.

I didn't think to check the North Face's site until I thought that what I received was fake, otherwise I would've picked up on this earlier.

If it's actually authentic in spite of those differences, then great; if not, at least it was cheap enough to not worry about.

Thanks for the replies and the help.

hrmmm, sucks, it even looks fake in that pic.

I'd prolly return it (but i'd complain so I don't have to pay for shipping)

WOW

That hoodie is kinda yay

I guess They buy like cheap authentics.

Cause sometimes they have similar items like at Ross from brands like Polo but the material is not even similar just the same look.

I remember a few years back I bought a Nautica jacke witch caused 125 at Macys and found the same exact jacket at Ross but it felt weak and cheap and it was 60

yes I believe they carry fake merchandise...they had plain lacoste on sale for $40 and this was when lacoste was hot like 3-4 years ago...I was quick to buy 3of them and when I come home I see they are fake...material is much different from the ones I bought from macys and the logo was off...couldn't return itcuz it was final sale...after one wash, size 8 shrank to like a 5 lol...never again am I buying anything from them.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

yes I believe they carry fake merchandise...they had plain lacoste on sale for $40 and this was when lacoste was hot like 3-4 years ago...I was quick to buy 3 of them and when I come home I see they are fake...material is much different from the ones I bought from macys and the logo was off...couldn't return it cuz it was final sale...after one wash, size 8 shrank to like a 5 lol...never again am I buying anything from them.

mine was real.. .but i copped in store like 4 years ago
laugh.gif

I've ordered Northface from Dr Jay's before. No issue. I've also ordered stuff & returned it w/no problems @ all. Hit'em up, word to Pac.

i got a coogi fit from there (some chick bought) and im skeptical wether it real.....never really worn coogi tho, so I cant say for sure (seems a bit off tho)

Back
Top Bottom