Dr. Phil...anyone hate this dude as much as I do???

Originally Posted by b4n30n3

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by b4n30n3

Originally Posted by TCW 96

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ oprah pimpin' white folks.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ eminem pimpin 50 cent.

not really......50 caking weather em is getting money or not.....
roll.gif

props to oprah
As is Dr phil is caking wheather Oprah is getting money or not.
eyes.gif

how the hell did the both of you spell the word wrong... its whether cotdamnit....

he gets paid to point out the obvious things in life... oh well can't hate on him caking but he is really annoying

this guy annoys me. how can a fat man like him tell anyone to lose weight and have self control??

dude... you're fat! leave me and my fat people alone!

dudes show is about nothing...he just repeats stuff.....in a texan accent....
i dont like oprah either...shes rude....

both him and oprah are laughable imo.

they have this almost cult following.. her and martha stewart are up there with the amount of crazy fans they each have. phil is a close 3rd

Originally Posted by areyouin729

The sight of him, his voice, everything about him
i doubt you have ever met him or know him outside of what you see on tv. so i dont understand how you can hate someone you have never personally met

Dude who I knew growing up, was a weirdo. We were friends because our Dads were in the Army together, his family was super religious, didn't let him listen to music, go outside much, even homeschooled all their kids. Not surprisingly, dude grew up to be a weirdo and was on Dr Phil. I was shopping for cars a few months ago and randomly got an FB message like, hey I think I know you, that's how we reconnected for a second. He told me he had been on the show so of course I googled it, watched it, concluded he is a weirdo but gave him a chance, added him on FB, too much racism and Michelle/Barrack slander, unfriended. Have a good life! They broke it into a bunch of clips but its all on Youtube. Showed it to my family and we was all like, "that showl is him, he look just like hisself"

I have yet to see any talk show host or hosts that don't annoy the hell out of me.

Dude who I knew growing up, was a weirdo. We were friends because our Dads were in the Army together, his family was super religious, didn't let him listen to music, go outside much, even homeschooled all their kids. Not surprisingly, dude grew up to be a weirdo and was on Dr Phil. I was shopping for cars a few months ago and randomly got an FB message like, hey I think I know you, that's how we reconnected for a second. He told me he had been on the show so of course I googled it, watched it, concluded he is a weirdo but gave him a chance, added him on FB, too much racism and Michelle/Barrack slander, unfriended. Have a good life! They broke it into a bunch of clips but its all on Youtube. Showed it to my family and we was all like, "that showl is him, he look just like hisself"

Dude in that video would make me buy a new 12 gauge if he moved in next door and I had kids.

You ever just look at somebody and between their body language & appearance every fiber of your being pretty much says "**** no?"

This is one of those times.

Dr.Phil made that little white girl famous, and now she caking her damm self.

that homie looks weird, like serial killer Ted budy with a little Timothy Mcveigh werid.

ted-bundy---betrayal.jpg

I will want not part around him at all.

Dude in that video would make me buy a new 12 gauge if he moved in next door and I had kids.

You ever just look at somebody and between their body language & appearance every fiber of your being pretty much says "**** no?"

This is one of those times.
yea even back then we were like 9 I knew he'd grow up to be psycho as that super religious approach never works. I was like 1 of 2 friends he was allowed to have, I remember us going way far to East Germany in the woods somewhere to go to their family's church or faction of Christianity or whatever they were. I know he was on drugs bad when they got back from Germany so I guess he got cleaned up enough to join the Army and get deployed and add PTSD to it and a divorce. I wish I could have been more helpful, but he just reeks of a dispicable person from his FB comments and attacking people, etc plus again LeBron/Barrack/Michelle slanderous is treasonous in my book anyways

He always sounds like a jackass when giving advice. This woman said she’d feel bad to kick her recovering addict mother out the house and he kept telling her she was selfish. Selfish because she would feel guilty about it. People who care about their moms would feel bad about it, freakin idiot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom